You've got to pay to play! Open your wallets! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not a junior officer. And from what we have seen from the videos, it looks bad. I’m open to believing there’s more to the story, but we haven’t seen it. I also don’t agree with JP’s decisions and public crucifixion of the officer. None of us deserve to be publicly shamed like that.
    I think the Ofc. bought that one. Should had known better. You screw up on your job like no other job we have under the microscope, it will go viral. He owns that and Managers and directors can’t defend that and have to really act accordingly to what a big time political position entails. The old days of no comment or it’s under investigation is over when something this transparent is seen by millions across the country. Can’t put lipstick here.

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen to Igor. Officer Tareka Williams Alexander beat a handcuffed prisoner in her custody. She is black. She still has her job. She snapped on the black female prisoner. Just saying

Unregistered
    The subject spit in her face? That one?

Unregistered
    The subject [spat] in her face? That one?
    SPAT -- past and past participle of spit.

Proper Verb conjugation is essential in policing, as we devote 80 to 90 percent of our shifts documenting what citizens report to us.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/verb-conjugation/

Unregistered
    Need to adapt to what is now the times. This planet has been adapting to change constantly. Look back at the times that people were getting hosed by fire water hydrants. The days that Officers were calling women Kunts*, get with the program. No reason for that 39, so what she was loud. 39 is the wrong way, can’t really handle a victim bring boisterous? Big picture you have failed to see. Look at the forest not the trees. That old school mentality has ended. This was a pissed off Officer situation and he went overboard. Even the takedown was ludicrous.
    You just proved his point. Now get back on that hip-hop dance line. You are not cut out for this job.

Unregistered
    SPAT -- past and past participle of spit.

Proper Verb conjugation is essential in policing, as we devote 80 to 90 percent of our shifts documenting what citizens report to us.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/verb-conjugation/
    Run! The English professor has once again crawled out of JP’s arse!

Unregistered
    You just proved his point. Now get back on that hip-hop dance line. You are not cut out for this job.
    I hope you are not a cop. If you are, you are going to cost the county millions in lawsuits one day.

Unregistered
    I hope you are not a cop. If you are, you are going to cost the county millions in lawsuits one day.
    I know you are not a cop. Your type has cost this department its dignity and you have dishonored its past. Now go inform your lover Juan about how much he is disliked around here.

Unregistered
    With cowardly co-workers such as these, who needs enemies (the media and the liberal left.) Our department has been penetrated by street corner crusaders intent on destroying our profession. If you are afraid to do your job, you do not belong in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    With cowardly co-workers such as these, who needs enemies (the media and the liberal left.) Our department has been penetrated by street corner crusaders intent on destroying our profession. If you are afraid to do your job, you do not belong in law enforcement.
    not afraid, what is scary is the ones with the narcissistic god complex that think they can just do what they want to the public and coworkers. If you can’t see that this was a bad arrest and fell very short of a hot headed Officer then you are missing the whole point. Let me treat your woman this way or daughter. We all have family members that are no past qru and had the run ins with egotistical Officers. I myself have had them and I respect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast