+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Gunzburger’s Proclamation the Truth

Gunzy aka Queenie was running around boasting about his Proclamation from the Broward County Commission. What the Queen of deceit is not telling you is the truth. The scum sucking pig called the County Commission and said he was moving out of Broward and wanted a Proclamation for the wall in his new office. The person taking the call thought this requested was unusual and the sucker boy was told to write what he wanted on it. This stink breath fool wrote his own Proclamation touting his accomplishments. The normal Proclamation process is that the. Commission presents it to the person at the commission meeting and it’s put on the agenda. Wueenie picked it up at the front desk. Stop boasting about yourself with your fake news.
    Can’t believe you asked for your own Proclamation. You should let me write one for you. It would be x-rated.

Unregistered

Typical Ronnie

This guy is incredible

Unregistered
    Stop the jealousy!! He did very well for himself. He landed a great job with political connections that may lead to even greener pastures and hes leaving Broward county. You, on the other hand, is stuck in a dead end job.
    Good luck. You'll need it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop the jealousy!! He did very well for himself. He landed a great job with political connections that may lead to even greener pastures and hes leaving Broward county. You, on the other hand, is stuck in a dead end job.
    Good luck. You'll need it!
    Thank you ronnie girl only you would come on here and stroke your own clitoris. The imaginary one of course.

Unregistered
    Thank you ronnie girl only you would come on here and stroke your own clitoris. The imaginary one of course.
    He ain’t making the money he was making here, and he reached the top of his career in Broward. Queenie only goes down from here! There are too many other Flamers way less obnoxious than him.He’s also got that hygiene problem.

Unregistered
    He ain’t making the money he was making here, and he reached the top of his career in Broward. Queenie only goes down from here! There are too many other Flamers way less obnoxious than him.He’s also got that hygiene problem.
    Being the top guy staff guy to any Governor seems a lot higher than any job at BSO. I also doubt he ended up taking any pay cut. Face it, he was Israel’s brain so it wasn’t hard for him to outmaneuver Mumbles and his dimwits. The only people around Israel now are just a bunch of fires losers, incompetents, paid-off BLM types and assorted Israelite dregs.

Unregistered
    Being the top guy staff guy to any Governor seems a lot higher than any job at BSO. I also doubt he ended up taking any pay cut. Face it, he was Israel’s brain so it wasn’t hard for him to outmaneuver Mumbles and his dimwits. The only people around Israel now are just a bunch of fires losers, incompetents, paid-off BLM types and assorted Israelite dregs.
    Top guy staff guy? You mean top gay staff guy, so they can show some flamers on staff?

Unregistered
    Another goof whos impressed by titles. I know when you read "top guy" you likely became excited. But the governor isn't going to pay this self-promoting queen almost twice his own salary.

Unregistered

Proclamation

Gunzy for over three decades has been sucking on numerous bones in Broward County.
    Gunzy for over three decades has had some stink breathe.

Unregistered
    Gunzy for over three decades has been sucking on numerous bones in Broward County.
    Gunzy for over three decades has had some stink breathe.
    I believe he’s running a campaign in Maryland to allow sexual deviates in the girls room! Although, I would not want him around any little boys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast