Overlap - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overlap

Unregistered
    That was PU55Y!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to interrupt you guys and girls. NO ONE is going to an 8 hour shift... for the same reason no one is going to a 12 hour shift, both of them will be huge overtime payouts weekly and monthly WITHOUT and special event staffing issues. If you want to get a grip on this ****ing circus you need the following: multiple undercover narcotics officers with real legit narcotic detection dogs working area 1 and 4 and actually be out there like the ocean drive squads are. Give it a month and all the real bad guys will be ****ing GONE once the arrests start comming in. But they have to be assigned actually out there like the ocean drive units are. Not mysterious guest random appearances like now.
    Wow, clueless to think Under covers, dogs, etc are the answer lol you’re probably one of the many in uniform that avoids OD and ignores the 38s blatant activity

Unregistered
    Funny how Captain IR was all fine with the overlap being assigned to Ocean Dr so his assigned area got all the attention. Now that he is in charge of the middle district and his staffing is effected by the same system he created he wants to write up people for a call holding.and he’s not even the captain of that area yet.
    Hey, Captain I got news for you your bully tactics ain’t going to work on senior guys so chill out or do it yourself

Overlap

Thread:*Overlap

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the*FAQ*by clicking the link above. You may have to*register*before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reply to Thread

Tags:*None

FirstLast

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*02:11 AM

Overlap

Why? Almost half the officer staffing the platoons on all the shifts are usually overtime and are gone the last 1-2 hours of the shift. They designed that so the oncoming shift was able to cover the shortage and they would save money hiring for 6-8 hours rather than 10. No the oncoming shift no longer covers the gaps and the platoon is now running calls at only 50-60% which is dangerously below minimum staffing. This is causing hardship between the officers and it is hurting morale. Who ever thought of this and if you are reading this , think back of when you were in the trenches.

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*10:55 AM

Once again all staffing goes to Ocean Dr while the rest of the city has to wait for an officer. To the command staff member that came up with this idea thanks you big dummy !!! This idea has left patrol short staffed again.

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*01:09 PM

Overalp Hell

Overlap seven days a week. Talk about burn out. Another brilliant idea. Just clueless.

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*01:35 PM

*Originally Posted by*Unregistered*

Overlap seven days a week. Talk about burn out. Another brilliant idea. Just clueless.

We have had an overlap for the last 35 years. Nothing new here folks.

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*04:35 PM

We have had an overlap for the last 35 years. Nothing new here folks.

Nothing new!?!? I’ve been here over 20 years and have seen the city get busier and busier with no change in minimum staffing . At least 5 weekends next year on alpha bravo. Over a dozen officers injured this spring break (vs the two from last year) . The calls have increased substantially. The poster of the quote above is obviously not in patrol.*
    Don’t forget where you came from

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*04:53 PM

Nothing new!?!? I’ve been here over 20 years and have seen the city get busier and busier with no change in minimum staffing . At least 5 weekends next year on alpha bravo. Over a dozen officers injured this spring break (vs the two from last year) . The calls have increased substantially. The poster of the quote above is obviously not in patrol.*
    Don’t forget where you came from

Take a breath buttercup. Everyone is shutdown. No one is busting a sweat out there. The overlap can be used for this now and in the future. Would you rather go to a 5 Day workweek and not have an overlap? So STFU and do as you’re told.

Unregistered*said:04-10-2019*06:55 PM

Sorry to interrupt you guys and girls. NO ONE is going to an 8 hour shift... for the same reason no one is going to a 12 hour shift, both of them will be huge overtime payouts weekly and monthly WITHOUT and special event staffing issues. If you want to get a grip on this ****ing circus you need the following: multiple undercover narcotics officers with real legit narcotic detection dogs working area 1 and 4 and actually be out there like the ocean drive squads are. Give it a month and all the real bad guys will be ****ing GONE once the arrests start comming in. But they have to be assigned actually out there like the ocean drive units are. Not mysterious guest random appearances like now.

Unregistered*said:Yesterday*07:42 PM

Javi, you're right...can feel you chomping at the bit to get over there. Good luck and May the force be with you.

Unregistered*said:Yesterday*08:32 PM

Funny how Captain IR was all fine with the overlap being assigned to Ocean Dr so his assigned area got all the attention. Now that he is in charge of the middle district and his staffing is effected by the same system he created he wants to write up people for a call holding.and he’s not even the captain of that area yet.
    Hey, Captain I got news for you your bully tactics ain’t going to work on senior guys so chill out or do it yourself

Unregistered*said:Today*12:43 AM

Bully Captain IR??? Are you kidding me? That guy ain't no bully... That guy is a PU55Y!! Give me a break

Unregistered
    Bully Captain IR??? Are you kidding me? That guy ain't no bully... That guy is a Pu55y!! Give me a break

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12