Escapee from circus applies for management position.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Escapee from circus applies for management position.

Here is how it happened. Some artistic license has been taken with this montage and it is meant as entertainment, no matter how close it mirrors your sad existence.

Agent: They dropped the charge.
    LT: Why
    Agent: They didn't get a copy of the report.
    LT: Didn't you take it over there?
    Agent: Yes. I figured after the 3rd email and phone call they most really want it. I dropped it off about a week later but it was definitely before the court date.
    LT: I will brief the captain at our daily "state of the office" brief.
    The next morning...
    Captain: So they didn't get the report? We have to fix this. Any ideas?
    LT: Let's brief the chief, major, other LT's and the director on this. I am sure that collectively we can deal with this.
    Later....
    Major: Great news team!!!! We are here to help. Another spreadsheet is the answer. Let's call this one BLE-108.

After careful analysis I think the major pulled up short. I purpose the following:
    BLE 108M - Misdemeanor paperwork only
    BLE 108MJ for misdemeanor juveniles
    BLE 108F - For felonies, of course
    BLE 108 CC - For those civil citations

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is how it happened. Some artistic license has been taken with this montage and it is meant as entertainment, no matter how close it mirrors your sad existence.

Agent: They dropped the charge.
    LT: Why
    Agent: They didn't get a copy of the report.
    LT: Didn't you take it over there?
    Agent: Yes. I figured after the 3rd email and phone call they most really want it. I dropped it off about a week later but it was definitely before the court date.
    LT: I will brief the captain at our daily "state of the office" brief.
    The next morning...
    Captain: So they didn't get the report? We have to fix this. Any ideas?
    LT: Let's brief the chief, major, other LT's and the director on this. I am sure that collectively we can deal with this.
    Later....
    Major: Great news team!!!! We are here to help. Another spreadsheet is the answer. Let's call this one BLE-108.

After careful analysis I think the major pulled up short. I purpose the following:
    BLE 108M - Misdemeanor paperwork only
    BLE 108MJ for misdemeanor juveniles
    BLE 108F - For felonies, of course
    BLE 108 CC - For those civil citations
    That is ooooo so true. I’m sure JR is working on the new forms right now

Unregistered
    So which district do we have to thank for this new and exciting spreadsheet?

Unregistered
    So which district do we have to thank for this new and exciting spreadsheet?
    Fort Misery.

Unregistered
    We have been hand delivering our paperwork for years and never had this happen. Usually once a week someone makes a run to the clerk's office to drop off. If someone didn't get their PW done in time they were on their own. Simple. No problems.

Unregistered
    My bet is Orlando when the aa2 shredded everything as she left and never mailed or scanned anything

Unregistered
    We have been hand delivering our paperwork for years and never had this happen. Usually once a week someone makes a run to the clerk's office to drop off. If someone didn't get their PW done in time they were on their own. Simple. No problems.
    We have never had a problem either. Standard response. Overreach. Overreact. A common reaction. I remember decades ago when my agency had barrel up shotgun racks between the front seats. One moron decided to use the barrel as an ashtray. Instead of spanking the idiot that didn't know the difference between a weapon and an ashtray, the chief decided to pull all the shotguns and put them in the trunks. I just wish that we would have had a spreadsheet to use.

Unregistered
    It was orlando not fort misery

Unregistered
    It was orlando not fort misery
    It's more fun to say Fort Misery. Anyway, I keep telling you guys to get your LT or CAPT to let you sit in on "the call" which is only once a month now. You'll get to hear all of the madness and what babbling inept fools our leadership is.

Unregistered
    "That awful moment when you realize this your circus and those are your monkeys."

I feel sorry for the Chief.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast