Law Enforcement Major under investigation with IA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Paul’s defense, a person would have to drink to watch a Braves game. Unfortunately, I know Paul is a Braves fan. I am not sure how you discipline a guy for being loud at a baseball game. Unless there is something that he actually did that crossed a line.
    Well according to what is alleged he stated he was a Major with the Sheriff's Office so if this is true at that point there is an issue. He is the one that brought into the issue that he works for the SO.

Unregistered
    It’s called conduct unbecoming! If you or I were to do it he would most certainly stick it to you. Once again do as I say, not as I do. Hippocrates run the sso. You have a guy who has never been a Deputy and a Major who hasn’t done the job in decades. Drain this swamp!

Unregistered

Richard has history of this.

I have no doubt that if it was a deputy Paul would launch a full investigation! But, if there was no investigation for Hoffman uttering a forged instrument I doubt Tom will do anything about this. It’s called HIPOCRACY.
    He got drunk in his police academy and challenged a golden gloves boxer who was in the academy. Yea that didn’t end well.
    Then there was the drunken acts at the police olympics in Jacksonville that got him and some others out of a bar.
    Then there are the golf outings....
    Shall we continue? No pattern of behavior here.

Unregistered
    He got drunk in his police academy and challenged a golden gloves boxer who was in the academy. Yea that didn’t end well.
    Then there was the drunken acts at the police olympics in Jacksonville that got him and some others out of a bar.
    Then there are the golf outings....
    Shall we continue? No pattern of behavior here.
    All of that may be factual, BUT since there is no paper trail, none of it is true -- from a political perspective.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12