This is why Major Jones should be our next Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    You are so full of shit! Ricky has not been pushing for enhanced staffing. Quit stirring the pot. Which MDW meeting were you at? I know you weren’t at the one I went to.

If you are in favor on one person or another for Chief, at least back it up with facts. No need to make up shit drama queen. Oh...I forgot to tell you. Your “vote” doesn’t mean shit. Just figured someone should be honest with you.

Unregistered
    A/B is only for Saturday and Sunday which is another RETARDED idea. Especially after the Spring Break which we just had. How about dusting off the 2012 MDW plan and do that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A/B is only for Saturday and Sunday which is another RETARDED idea. Especially after the Spring Break which we just had. How about dusting off the 2012 MDW plan and do that.
    Because that was not Ricky’s idea. Ricky has been trying to screw us out of OT since he got promoted. WTF is the Union. We went from working Memorial Day to every other weekend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our next chief will be a Politically Correct combination of liberal requirements for that position.
    The candidate will be a Spanish speaking Jewish pregnant Mongolian Albino transsexual.
    Javi from mpd...in the running?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123