This is why Major Jones should be our next Chief
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

This is why Major Jones should be our next Chief

Wayne is exactly what this department has been lacking for the last 12 years.

TRUSTS his Subordinates
    Is not too proud to admit mistakes
    Doesn’t lose his mind and scream
    Respects the Chain
    Competent
    Listens
    Leads

The saying goes “may the best person get the job”. That should be Wayne Jones.

#whiteysforwayne

Unregistered

Elephant in the room

He is black! Considering the demographics that is coming to the beach, we are one “controversial “ incident away from another headache and another officer going to DB without interviewing (another topic, i know). Imagine him coming out and saying, “we are waiting for all the facts but i stand behind my officer!” What news story would there have been if he said that for the punch incident on ocean drive? None. Food for thought.

Unregistered
    Wayne would be great. Great Leader, caring and puts family first.

Unregistered
    WTG Wayne. Ernie stop trying to bury the post.

Unregistered
    I am at the last 3 years of my career with the MBPD. I would love to see us back on top. I am sure that Wayne can handle it. He just needs to surround himself with loyal people that will protect him and guide him in the right direction. He will also need to PURGE 3/4 of his Command Staff who do nothing but backstab each other. The JP Idea is great as long as he doesn’t bring an entire Command Staff. He will have access to the MDPD which can also help during high impact weekends. He also has contacts with activists groups.

Ricky exposed us to his real colors on too many occasions. He trusts no one and is very emotional which causes him to make irrational decisions that often end bad. Whet he did to Will was wrong and only done to shine for Commissioner RA. He also interrogated Detective PH who was dealing with an ill family member. He also tried to screw us with a 3 day work week which would have caused us to lose thousands in OT.

Unregistered
    Ernie is in full panic mode

Unregistered
    I am at the last 3 years of my career with the MBPD. I would love to see us back on top. I am sure that Wayne can handle it. He just needs to surround himself with loyal people that will protect him and guide him in the right direction. He will also need to PURGE 3/4 of his Command Staff who do nothing but backstab each other. The JP Idea is great as long as he doesn’t bring an entire Command Staff. He will have access to the MDPD which can also help during high impact weekends. He also has contacts with activists groups.

Ricky exposed us to his real colors on too many occasions. He trusts no one and is very emotional which causes him to make irrational decisions that often end bad. Whet he did to Will was wrong and only done to shine for Commissioner RA. He also interrogated Detective PH who was dealing with an ill family member. He also tried to screw us with a 3 day work week which would have caused us to lose thousands in OT.

Unregistered
    Wayne is the most level headed one of them all. He is going to make a great chief as long as he surrounds himself with QRU people. He already is a leader. Ricky esta loco PLP.

Unregistered
    This is why Major Jones should be our next Chief.
    Wayne is exactly what this department has been lacking for the last 12 years.

TRUSTS his Subordinates
    Is not too proud to admit mistakes
    Doesn’t lose his mind and scream
    Respects the Chain
    Competent
    Listens
    Leads

The saying goes “may the best person get the job”. That should be Wayne Jones.

#whiteysforwayne

Unregistered
    It’s going to be a great Summer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast