Training Opportunity BS

Unregistered

Training Opportunity BS

So I can’t get a simple radar/laser class because of “funding”, but three hot females who do office jobs get a trip to New York City? WTF is that? How is that trip that costs round trip plane tickets, hotel rooms and whatever it costs to be in NYC a reality? I guess hot chicks get free trips to the Big Apple while people who work for a living can’t get a f’ing radar class. How many radar classes would that travel money covered? And how does that benefit the agency? And no slight on the deputies, I’d go to. But I can’t get a class in Pinellas F’ing County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I can’t get a simple radar/laser class because of “funding”, but three hot females who do office jobs get a trip to New York City? WTF is that? How is that trip that costs round trip plane tickets, hotel rooms and whatever it costs to be in NYC a reality? I guess hot chicks get free trips to the Big Apple while people who work for a living can’t get a f’ing radar class. How many radar classes would that travel money covered? And how does that benefit the agency? And no slight on the deputies, I’d go to. But I can’t get a class in Pinellas F’ing County.
    Because the hot females give it up to whoever decides who gets to go on the free trips.

Unregistered
    The story of Pam B. merits to be mentioned to let you know how things work around here.

Many years ago Pam B. was the jail receptionist until she started doing the the jail admin. lieutenant, then her career skyrocketed and in 4 years she was working as admin. sergeant at SAB. She was promoted to sergeant at the jail practically as soon as she cleared her one year probation. Then they sent her to every class known to man so she hardly spent any time as a jail floor sergeant. She got LEO certified and was doing someone of the high brass at SAB who transferred her there and gave her a cake admin. sergeant post. Meanwhile guys who worked their butts off couldn't get legit training classes.

Unregistered
    New guys, if you want training, you have be related to someone, kiss butt, be extremely loyal, or be a hot female that puts out. If you aren’t one of these, the excuses you will here is that we have no money, we are short handed and if you a FTO that we have recruits coming out. I’ve heard this over and over again in my 20 plus year career.

Unregistered
    Training? Tell me how to get a free trip to NYC!!!

Unregistered
    I’m curious what a trip to NYC costs. $1500 for airline tickets. Hotel in NYC Is say $2000, and that’s conservative. Per deim is like $1800?? And these numbers are for all three. Let’s just say for kicks this was a free conference. Over $5300 so that a number crunching lieutenant, her number crunching sergeant and the Chief’s lap dog sergeant could have an agency paid vacay with the girls!!!! So when you can’t get a radar/laser class, or FST class, or BTO class, it’s because that money was wasted on some hot house cats who were owed something for some reason. That’s some serious bull crap. Almost as bad as getting cheap AR’s from the now defunct Adams Arms (Car 2, Car 3, Car 4).