Noriega and his baggage...

Unregistered

Noriega and his baggage...

Posted on NBV Rising FB. Lets see how Mr. Wilmoth feels about this?! Anyone still think he is the best choice? Anyone?...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJc...WMycOAhZ6/view

Unregistered

Ssmoking DUD Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Posted on NBV Rising FB. Lets see how Mr. Wilmoth feels about this?! Anyone still think he is the best choice? Anyone?...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJc...WMycOAhZ6/view
    Another of Laura and Connie's Smoking Dud Gun missive's. Let's make them up and give them credence as they sue the Village to make a fast buck on the tax payers back. I said it during the Commission Meeting's in regards to Powell, INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.

Unregistered

Too little too late

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another of Laura and Connie's Smoking Dud Gun missive's. Let's make them up and give them credence as they sue the Village to make a fast buck on the tax payers back. I said it during the Commission Meeting's in regards to Powell, INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.
    Sorry brother all wrong here. This is a legit civil rights violation. No warrant or real PC at all. The attorney would not have taken this case if it was a dud. Noriega’s cars is the weak case and only a few cops want him back. He’s why we’re f’d up now. The other cops involved were and are not comfortable being involved in the BS raid.

Unregistered

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss Back

Gentlemen it's time for all of us hold hands and get ready. I hear the song.......the boys are back in town. The boys club is back on and you either join or suffer the consequences.

Unregistered

Yay!!!!

The lube is back!!!!!