Attention all usf officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I'm guessing he is so pissed off that he didn't get the AC position, he is going to work those wheels hard and cause patrol more stress on the job than he already does. He was taught that style of leadership by the past Captain. (God rest his soul), the "Chicken Little" philosophy way of administrating, that the world is falling at USF PD and knee jerk reactions to incidents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm guessing he is so pissed off that he didn't get the AC position, he is going to work those wheels hard and cause patrol more stress on the job than he already does. He was taught that style of leadership by the past Captain. (God rest his soul), the "Chicken Little" philosophy way of administrating, that the world is falling at USF PD and knee jerk reactions to incidents.
    Dont forget post event criticism with HD, 4k, 20/20 hindsight.

Unregistered
    The truth is the Admin. here has never really worked the job as a police officer and have only worked on this job, where the main thing they have to do is turn in another officer or find something wrong with them to try to hem them up and get a feather in their cap and make themselves look good for finding an officer that is inadequate or find something on an officer for something. They have never had to guard a dead body in a small hotel room for hours until they were relieved, worked DOA's, got into a fight on the job at least once a month with the asshole who has been arrested several times and is going to fight again before he is arrested again and has been through it. Responded domestic fights over and over again during a shift of the same people,.take a juvenile runaway report of the same kid that runs away and is caught and runs away again..ect...here they are more worried about how to hem up another officer for something. like being rude to someone or weaker. I really blame this on the Chief here for even taking some of these complaints instead of telling the ones sending them to him, no..., .send me a real complaint when you get it.

Unregistered
    The truth is the Admin. here has never really worked the job as a police officer and have only worked on this job, where the main thing they have to do is turn in another officer or find something wrong with them to try to hem them up and get a feather in their cap and make themselves look good for finding an officer that is inadequate or find something on an officer for something. They have never had to guard a dead body in a small hotel room for hours until they were relieved, worked DOA's, got into a fight on the job at least once a month with the asshole who has been arrested several times and is going to fight again before he is arrested again and has been through it. Responded domestic fights over and over again during a shift of the same people,.take a juvenile runaway report of the same kid that runs away and is caught and runs away again..ect...here they are more worried about how to hem up another officer for something. like being rude to someone or weaker. I really blame this on the Chief here for even taking some of these complaints instead of telling the ones sending them to him, no..., .send me a real complaint when you get it.
    Go to bed Cpl it's getting late

Unregistered
    Does it count that I'm posting on my phone that's connected to a cell tower on campus?

Unregistered

Johnson teed lick

Speaking of missuse of USFPD computers....

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.p...es-campus-stir
    Johnson was a turd lick.... hey guys I heard your former president left 20 million bucks to the university none of which went to your little shit hole of an agency or building LOL goes to show where you sit on the poop stick

Unregistered
    Poop huh? Good one

Unregistered
    USF would buy us used trailers for a new building and think they're doing us a tremendous favor. A modern Police building is very scary for the emotionally overwhelmed population we police.

Unregistered
    USF would buy us used trailers for a new building and think they're doing us a tremendous favor. A modern Police building is very scary for the emotionally overwhelmed population we police.
    A Police Station does not enhance the "University Experience".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12