Attention all usf officers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Attention all usf officers

We will now be tracking ip addresses with the help of the IT department of officers using Leoaffairs.com and disciplining and/or dismissing them. You are not to be posting or discussing any issues on this forum. If you have any questions, please reach out to leadership.

- Captain Klingebiel

Unregistered
    Got a similar message from my uncle in Nigeria, said I inherited a bunch of money!!!! So heads up boys and girls, you will now be fired for looking at any non work related websites while connected to the USF network, which is untrue. I would love to see how many laws this violates (we are State employees). Gee tried to get LEO Affairs for years to cough up the IP addresses of users posting and lost. #SAD

Unregistered
    Oh no the Captain is on to all of us, what do we do now !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We will now be tracking ip addresses with the help of the IT department of officers using Leoaffairs.com and disciplining and/or dismissing them. You are not to be posting or discussing any issues on this forum. If you have any questions, please reach out to leadership.

- Captain Klingebiel
    Can we Google you under Tough Guy also?

Unregistered
    Did he violate his own policy by posting on here? I sure hope it was from a private network.

Nigerian prince
    Is true u all haf inhereted much munies. To colect plese send for me $200 western union for covering of fees to capitiol of nigeria post bank info here for I can send munies to u too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigerian prince View Post
    Is true u all haf inhereted much munies. To colect plese send for me $200 western union for covering of fees to capitiol of nigeria post bank info here for I can send munies to u too
    Can some of the funds sent to your Nigerian fund be send to the police operating fund?

Unregistered
    Speaking of missuse of USFPD computers....

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.p...es-campus-stir

Liberian princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Speaking of missuse of USFPD computers....

http://www.usforacle.com/news/view.p...es-campus-stir
    oopsie daisy naughty

Unregistered
    So typical of the hypocrite you have to deal with on the job here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast