Just wondering

Thread: Just wondering

Unregistered

Just wondering

I'm a civilian and I'm just wondering how much the new vehicle decals and uniform patches cost (me)?
    I wonder if (my) money could have been spent more wisely on additional equipment such as body cameras or new cars to replace the old Crown Vics or other equipment to keep you safer..... I wonder why our Sheriff is always talking but never really seems to say any thing?
    I'm a frequent visitor to this forum and so are many of my friends. We all hear what you are saying and appreciate what you do!
    I know that the frat boys will start with STFU etc. and that's ok, we will be quiet for now. But come election time we will speak up loud and clear.
    Again, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO!

Unregistered
    Your post makes makes no sense, all offices throughout the USA are making changes for the better, unlike you. You have no idea what projects our Sheriff is working on, so If you choose not to vote for Your Sheriff based on what you think is being worked on, then you do not need to have the privilege of saying you’re employed by our office.
    Go somewhere else.....and STFU!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a civilian and I'm just wondering how much the new vehicle decals and uniform patches cost (me)?
    I wonder if (my) money could have been spent more wisely on additional equipment such as body cameras or new cars to replace the old Crown Vics or other equipment to keep you safer..... I wonder why our Sheriff is always talking but never really seems to say any thing?
    I'm a frequent visitor to this forum and so are many of my friends. We all hear what you are saying and appreciate what you do!
    I know that the frat boys will start with STFU etc. and that's ok, we will be quiet for now. But come election time we will speak up loud and clear.
    Again, THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO!
    What a fake fu(k!!! Only a cop would start off “I’m a civilian”. Lol loser no wonder your career is worthless!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably less then a cent to the average taxpayer. They probably used up all of the old graphics before installing the new ones. And as for the patches, it will take probably years before everyone is wearing the new patches, so this wil cost next to nothing. What you should be pissed off about is that the last Sheriff wasted tax payer money on a worthless 9mm, replacing a glock that was working good.

Unregistered
    Fukc you!!!!

Unregistered
    Guarantee you this Mr Civilian, I pay more in taxes than you do, in theory (by yours and those like you) for even my own salary and equipment. Go watch some more Live PD and leave the sheepdogs alone. Jackass

Unregistered
    The OP is a troll. If they are a civilian, the they have no place here and we have far bigger issues than they truly care about. Remember, we are merely expendable worthless media fodder for all their big screens and little hand held screens. Message to both the Empire and rebellion, lets let this thread die and ignore it.