Elections - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elections

Unregistered
    does orlando know that 80% of the police force is not happy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    does orlando know that 80% of the police force is not happy?
    I bet he does not care, as 80% of the police force does not live in Sweetwater and consequently cannot vote.

Unregistered
    Marcos is our savior. Morale needs to be brought back up! All time low.

Unregistered
    Marcos will destroy this city and PD just like he did last time when Diaz chose him as chief of staff. He is a liar and he is inept. He knows nothing about politics and even less about police work. He’s a good talker and can probably convince those that don’t know him on whatever he is speaking. But those of us who know him and the residents that unfortunately know this guy really know that he’s full of lies and fake promises. Trust me people Marcos and Diaz are not the answer to Sweetwater. They were the ones who bankrupt this city last time. They will do it again.

Unregistered
    Marcos will destroy this city and PD just like he did last time when Diaz chose him as chief of staff. He is a liar and he is inept. He knows nothing about politics and even less about police work. He’s a good talker and can probably convince those that don’t know him on whatever he is speaking. But those of us who know him and the residents that unfortunately know this guy really know that he’s full of lies and fake promises. Trust me people Marcos and Diaz are not the answer to Sweetwater. They were the ones who bankrupt this city last time. They will do it again.
    I wonder who from brass wrote this...

Unregistered
    The answer isn't this administration that is for sure.

Unregistered
    Sooooo..... the city was bankrupt, you raised taxes and the following year there are 3million dollars that magically appear? Orlando the savior, yeah right. You are the biggest liar and fraud of them all. We are all begging for you to loose. The moral in the department is at an all time low. You and your friends and family plan. Everyone knows that ralf Ventura is the one who is really running the show.

Unregistered
    The answer isn't this administration that is for sure.
    Someone has it out for Marcos. Hhmmmm I wonder who. Marcos is a good cop and a good leader. He always treated everyone good and fair. Everyone knows marcos was the person who got us accreditated. And since he has been the commish he continues to have our back. Best LT I've ever had.

Unregistered
    Morale in this department is at an all time low. LOW. Thanks command staff!

Unregistered

Highest Potential for Corruption

I just hope Llanio doesn't win. She spent a lot of time fraternizing with someone who everyone knew was a drug trafficker. She was warned numerous times what he was, yet the two were almost inseparable for a while. Of the 3 candidates she has the highest potential for corruption. No doubt she would bring back the Menocal gang.

On a side note, could zombie Prisca Barreto possibly be the ugliest, most unqualified candidate to ever run for the commission? And District 7....3 out of 4 are out and out embarrassments to our city's reputation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast