Shiver falls off the wagon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Shiver falls off the wagon

Infamous Steve Shiver seems to be hitting the white powder again. Seen stumbling at restaurant. Was incoherent and disoriented.

Unregistered
    The dude has fallen off several times. He was high on the días as mayor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Infamous Steve Shiver seems to be hitting the white powder again. Seen stumbling at restaurant. Was incoherent and disoriented.
    How funny is this sh1t. Steve Losner, why don't you just run for office and lose again instead of talking smack with the Moe and Mead at HPD. Really pathetic and kinda funny.

Unregistered
    second M just wants his OT, he will do what he has to to keep EL JEFE on his side, ,would b carefull what you tell him.

Unregistered
    You punks are so jealous.

Unregistered
    Double kettle one straight up please!

Unregistered
    Is,that in between the white powder sniff?

Unregistered

Karma, is she going to be knocking at your door?

How funny is this sh1t. Steve Losner, why don't you just run for office and lose again instead of talking smack with the Moe and Mead at HPD. Really pathetic and kinda funny.
    How funny that time has revealed Georgie porgy and his secret hit squad, TM, RR, CB and even the main man himself AR have created the perfect narrative to ruin anyone that got in their way. But oh boy, seems like the elected folks in Delray were a bit smarter and not mesmerized by the little guy and actually fired him. Then enter the flash drives. What fu<kin' idiot commits numerous crimes, directs TM, RR and others on city time to pull out all the stops and get every detail they could using any database they had access to, illegal or not on SS, BR EDNA, Doc Justice and no telling who else. Well the devil is in the details and you know how much info you can put on those drives these days? Emails, dossiers, SAR reports, David reports, FBI CJIS reports, not one with a case number or an active investigation. Oh and then there is Gary F, the coward of the county himself. Oh Gary. Not enough that you and your witch wife Kimbo lied to every judge you could to get out of paying DB what you owed him, you transferred everything into her name. Just think what she could do when she kicks you to the curb. Sad but there are many that want you to get exactly what you deserve, it’s widely rumored that you did many “repairs” on real jewelry and watches that somehow came back fake, you will get yours one day buddy cause Karma has everyone’s address, even yours in that million dollar spread you have in Punta Gorda, and to think the entire time you were building that place, you were telling a judge you had nothing. Just a conman with a charlatan by your side you are.

I have been with HPD for over 20 years and when this shit went around the department, there was a sigh of relief knowing that those who have had their way with the city during Georges reign of terror, over good officers that stay out of politics, the promotions, cush assignments, kissing the man's ass (AR) that is every time he walked by but secretly telling everyone what an idiot he is. Scottie, how many times did you and CaptJon coward Burgess talk about you taking the chief's spot when your team runs him out of town. I bet you were pissed when the turncoat decided he couldn't win the Mayor's post and he tucked and ran. Oh the webs of deception we weave when we don't have the balls to be upfront like a man and play dirty pool with those you THOUGHT weren't talking. You see, the chief learned firsthand that there is no expectation of privacy for city officials and they could be recorded without their knowledge. The funny thing is, it's been rumored now the TM, who hauled ass out of dodge because he finally figured out George was gonna leave him high and dry to face the music for the sinister, cowardly and most likely criminal acts he carried out for pompous and paranoid Georgy and Al, you think he doesn't have evidence and tapes of you Kennedy? Oh not to mention Chippie and Rivera. The house of cards and those who played in it never dreamed of these flash drives being made public. I mean you kept all the shit off the books for so long, it’s almost as if George did it on purpose. And Al lying under oath in depositions, not knowing when he signed this or where he did that all to hide records from the PBA, it's just a joke. Good thing your insider at the SAO's office Isis Perez, laughingly called the chief of public corruption, abruptly resigned, damn those emails. If it wasn't so sad, it would be comical. Oh and did you know that Georgie lived with the padget boys and a few "good" men here in Homestead? Not that I have anything against anyone of any persuasion but really? Giving these "guys" sweetheart contracts and sleeping, well let’s just say four guys in a Keysgate condo seems a bit odd. How about Gemma, Georges personal hit "man." Goes with the boy to Delray, gets a job there salary and all, laptop that BTW was wiped clean by her a day before she turned it back in to the city in a blatant criminal act, she may have taken a few lessons from Hillary but my guess is George told her to. But anyway, she still has a position with the city of Homestead and the company, that oversees a part of the financing of Homestead Station. You just can't make this up. I hear that there is a legal showdown on the horizon and there will be several involved so get your popcorn and be prepared to see the under belly of your city like never before. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Unregistered

Fake news.

Too funny that George writes this stuff and then emails a copy of it to everyone. Yeah, I'm told that email is in the flash drive as well. Sent to our chief, TM and others. Oh those drives.

Unregistered
    How funny that time has revealed Georgie porgy and his secret hit squad, TM, RR, CB and even the main man himself AR have created the perfect narrative to ruin anyone that got in their way. But oh boy, seems like the elected folks in Delray were a bit smarter and not mesmerized by the little guy and actually fired him. Then enter the flash drives. What fu<kin' idiot commits numerous crimes, directs TM, RR and others on city time to pull out all the stops and get every detail they could using any database they had access to, illegal or not on SS, BR EDNA, Doc Justice and no telling who else. Well the devil is in the details and you know how much info you can put on those drives these days? Emails, dossiers, SAR reports, David reports, FBI CJIS reports, not one with a case number or an active investigation. Oh and then there is Gary F, the coward of the county himself. Oh Gary. Not enough that you and your witch wife Kimbo lied to every judge you could to get out of paying DB what you owed him, you transferred everything into her name. Just think what she could do when she kicks you to the curb. Sad but there are many that want you to get exactly what you deserve, it’s widely rumored that you did many “repairs” on real jewelry and watches that somehow came back fake, you will get yours one day buddy cause Karma has everyone’s address, even yours in that million dollar spread you have in Punta Gorda, and to think the entire time you were building that place, you were telling a judge you had nothing. Just a conman with a charlatan by your side you are.

I have been with HPD for over 20 years and when this shit went around the department, there was a sigh of relief knowing that those who have had their way with the city during Georges reign of terror, over good officers that stay out of politics, the promotions, cush assignments, kissing the man's ass (AR) that is every time he walked by but secretly telling everyone what an idiot he is. Scottie, how many times did you and CaptJon coward Burgess talk about you taking the chief's spot when your team runs him out of town. I bet you were pissed when the turncoat decided he couldn't win the Mayor's post and he tucked and ran. Oh the webs of deception we weave when we don't have the balls to be upfront like a man and play dirty pool with those you THOUGHT weren't talking. You see, the chief learned firsthand that there is no expectation of privacy for city officials and they could be recorded without their knowledge. The funny thing is, it's been rumored now the TM, who hauled ass out of dodge because he finally figured out George was gonna leave him high and dry to face the music for the sinister, cowardly and most likely criminal acts he carried out for pompous and paranoid Georgy and Al, you think he doesn't have evidence and tapes of you Kennedy? Oh not to mention Chippie and Rivera. The house of cards and those who played in it never dreamed of these flash drives being made public. I mean you kept all the shit off the books for so long, it’s almost as if George did it on purpose. And Al lying under oath in depositions, not knowing when he signed this or where he did that all to hide records from the PBA, it's just a joke. Good thing your insider at the SAO's office Isis Perez, laughingly called the chief of public corruption, abruptly resigned, damn those emails. If it wasn't so sad, it would be comical. Oh and did you know that Georgie lived with the padget boys and a few "good" men here in Homestead? Not that I have anything against anyone of any persuasion but really? Giving these "guys" sweetheart contracts and sleeping, well let’s just say four guys in a Keysgate condo seems a bit odd. How about Gemma, Georges personal hit "man." Goes with the boy to Delray, gets a job there salary and all, laptop that BTW was wiped clean by her a day before she turned it back in to the city in a blatant criminal act, she may have taken a few lessons from Hillary but my guess is George told her to. But anyway, she still has a position with the city of Homestead and the company, that oversees a part of the financing of Homestead Station. You just can't make this up. I hear that there is a legal showdown on the horizon and there will be several involved so get your popcorn and be prepared to see the under belly of your city like never before. The chickens are coming home to roost.
    Wow either you have played close attention to what I have exposed, or you have great sources as well.

Thanks for the shout out on the education I gave Rolle (on expectation of privacy), however, it is not done, Rolle will soon be schooled some more no worries. The professor is about to go back into class. Just wait for his next deposition, and there are at least 3 cases I/we can pull him in for. Hope I can depose him pro se before the attorneys get to him. He will get twisted up worse than a pretzel, and I promise to not use any lube.

Interesting that you caught onto there being no case numbers, as there were all black op/off the book investigations. I think the jury will find that interesting as well.

I must ask, who is Gary F? Should I look into him too?

Also, can we get a hint on who DB is? Was there fraudulent conveyance possibly from what you are alleging?

Scott and Burgess are both pussies, who apparently don't know how to treat women, so great job calling them losers out.

Also, as you have hinted around Rolle might be actually mentally retarded. Surely his IQ is below 100. 'My brain got dangerously swollen by studying for the Sgt/'s exam, and I was hospitalized over it.' Actually I must give Rolle the benefit of the doubt. He is not smart, but I think it is his lies that make him appear mentally retarded. He is a bad guy, just not as sinister and calculated as Gretsas, Tom Mead, Ricky Rivera, Chip Becker, Garland Wright, Raymond Dejohn, Scott Kennedy, Antonio Aquino, Mari Kent, David Matta, Carlos Garcia, John Monaco, certain WSH attorneys, and others are/were.

As to Gretsas doing it all on purpose, here is my theory:
    While not making a medical diagnoses I would surmise that Gretsas is a Narcissistic, Schizophrenic, paranoid, control freak, with tendencies towards obsessive compulsive behavior and sadistic out-lashings.

Why was he keeping 20,000-50,000 pages of dirt on all enemies real or perceived from Homestead? For Christ sake, not even I am that much of a sicko in gathering information/intelligence, and I am fighting for my life against overwhelming odds and resources, and after direct attacks on my family.

Now to Isis Perez. One of my proudest moments, infinitely more sheer instantaneous genius than kicking her bosses butt all the way to SCOTUS, and winning my appeal pro se (McDonough v. Rundle 862 F.3d 1314 (11th Cir, 2017)) . That ****amacious criminal covering POS resigned because I sent an email claiming their was a mole and filed a records request demanding the information to prove it. LMFAO!!!! For the record, Rundle, PIO Ed Grifith, Isis Perez, and the two top investigators at the SAO never replied to my email. And I must give Heather Surman props for doing her job, and once she did Isis ran to the hills.

Who will cover for the criminals with badges now?

Oh, and I have been hearing that the FBI, FDLE, and Palm Beach OIG have been all up in Delray securing files. Have fun with that. LMFAO

So you caught onto the emerging LGBTQ Mafia as well, i.e. Gretsas, McCaffrey, Torvicia, King, Herbet, Padgett, Good, etc.? Not that their lifestyle matter or concern me, just something the actors have in common. Just like most of the organized crime on Miami Beach is now controlled by Russians.

This is a total shyteshow. Need some extra servings of popcorn for what is about to happen.

As to possible legal actions I can neither confirm nor deny any knowledge of what may or may not be coming.

Happy Halloween and sleep tight kiddos.

Doc Justice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast