GPs and termination
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

GPs and termination

If anything is done to alter or mess with gps reading in your PVp the department will fire you! Thanks worthless Reyes time to impeach them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If anything is done to alter or mess with gps reading in your PVp the department will fire you! Thanks worthless Reyes time to impeach them.
    Annnnd how are they going to prove it?

Unregistered
    Wow dude they ll 0 7 you?

Unregistered
    Why are you worry about gbs? Are you going to do something like the river cops?

Unregistered
    Hey here is a novel concept just follow the rules. They’ve worked for me for 26 years.

Unregistered
    Hey here is a novel concept just follow the rules. They’ve worked for me for 26 years.
    Agreed. All of this negative campaign of the GPS is nonesense, either do your job by the book or just quit. I'm kicking 17 and never had an issue, held my own and appropriately corrected any idiots who try to do anything stupid. Some of you guys think this is a high school, it's not, it's a professional career, so be a professional.

Unregistered

Reyes write these rebuttal with max

All these responses on this thread that are pro gps and not addressing the time off issue are the Reyes camp and FDR. Guys everyone know gps is a violation of article 41 of the contract and can be used to burn you for minor departmental orders. But Siles And Vanessa Gonzalez say oh gps is awesome give me one please.

Unregistered
    All these responses on this thread that are pro gps and not addressing the time off issue are the Reyes camp and FDR. Guys everyone know gps is a violation of article 41 of the contract and can be used to burn you for minor departmental orders. But Siles And Vanessa Gonzalez say oh gps is awesome give me one please.
    Has Tommy even read the contract or is he going in what he's told?

Unregistered
    Hers's a novel idea?? If your so worried and afraid of GPD, leave your PvP at the station or give it up. Simple, don't you think. Having a marked unit, sitting in your driveway and every week, during certain day's and hour's it's gone. It tells, those with ill intent, your gone and your house is ripe for the picking. Went I have court on my day's off the PvP is nice. Any other time, I generally leave it parked at the station and so far, I've never had anyone b!tch to me about it.

Unregistered
    Hers's a novel idea?? If your so worried and afraid of GPD, leave your PvP at the station or give it up. Simple, don't you think. Having a marked unit, sitting in your driveway and every week, during certain day's and hour's it's gone. It tells, those with ill intent, your gone and your house is ripe for the picking. Went I have court on my day's off the PvP is nice. Any other time, I generally leave it parked at the station and so far, I've never had anyone b!tch to me about it.
    How about you tell the fat Reyes to do their job and fight gps. I don’t have to park my car at the station like that ugly bald fat Baker Sgt in the north end. Stop trying to manipulate the rookies article 41 gps violates this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast