Starting pay???

Thread: Starting pay???

Unregistered

Starting pay???

I see that PSCO starting pay is around $46k. Is the starting pay higher with over 10 years experience?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see that PSCO starting pay is around $46k. Is the starting pay higher with over 10 years experience?
    Someone with over ten years experience should know to ask the employer. But then again you want to work in Pasco.

Unregistered
    Someone with over ten years experience should know to ask the employer. But then again you want to work in Pasco.
    And the dipshit could’ve just kept his stupid ass comment if he wasn’t gone answer the question. Stupid ****...lmao

Unregistered
    And the dipshit could’ve just kept his stupid ass comment if he wasn’t gone answer the question. Stupid ****...lmao
    Typical Pasco. Couldnt insert a thumb with two hands and a map. You should wear your sign. So stupid its hilarious. Cant even spell "gone answer"? Well done illiterate buffoon. And you wonder why Pasco may be the laughing stock of criminals and other cops. Real cops.

Unregistered
    Negative17 dollars an hour. I dont believe pasco pays you for prior experience. They cant afford to.

Unregistered
    Do you work 12 hour shifts?

Unregistered
    No PSCO doesn't pay you for your experience. If you are looking to move to the area look at some of the larger agencies they do. I hope this helps you