+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
 

Thread: Employment

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    "No protected classes..."


    Protected classes... Why, what in the world do you mean!

    Thank you for proving my point, even if you claim not to be one of them... Why are there "protected classes" (as you call them)? Why is there a difference?

    Thank you!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try, again. I'm already here, been here a while, and have already been promoted. No protected classes, no connections, just hard work, a desire to learn and grow, a positive attitude, and proper networking. You should try it.
    So when someone points out issues with the agency, they are automatically not hard workers? Typical manipulative spin. If you speak up, you are lazy? How manipulative. Everyone is working hard out here. EVERYONE. That whole macho competition over who works harder than the other is exactly how our brass squeezes every drop of work out of us, while they kick back. Everyone I work with is a hard worker. We are too busy and too shorthanded to have a choice. Clever huh? Most of the ones that complain work even harder, so that is why they complain. Just because someone speak up or mention problems, unfairness, the good ol boy system, favoritism, does not mean anyone is not working hard. Typical typical typical shiit agency move. Instead of listening, you turn things around. Im sure that sounds very familiar in the private lives of all our robot followers. Speaking up does not mean lazy. Quite the contrary. I see exactly how and why u were promoted. Deputies and detectives shut their mouths and work hard. They jump through all the hoops in hopes of getting promoted or moved to a better area only to be told to jump through more hoops. All while others with less experience but more connections get the transfers and promotions. You know this is true. After a while that deputy or detective will become pissed off and will start speaking up. Not because he or she is lazy, but because they are HUMAN. Anyone with any self worth will stand up for themselves. It has nothing to do with being lazy. If you were a leader, you would understand. Being promoted is completely different than being a leader. A leader listens to his subordinates and relays those concerns up the chain without worrying about making the brass sad and blow your chances at more promotions at the cost of your troops moral. If you are not connected, then you are a butt kisser. But kissers are yes men. Yes men follow and do not lead. Thats why nothing changes here. We need leaders. Leaders who have balls to talk. You should try it.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    On another post, a D1 deputy complained about how they only had 4 deputies on his or her squad and there was no one to answer calls. Is that deputy lazy? Because he spoke up? Wouldn't he or she be a submissive follower if he just shut up under those conditions? Its the same crap year after year of not enough of us on the street. If anything, because they are handling it, they are very hard workers. This agency is lucky we complain here and not on social media. You know the purpose of this site. It was created for this to its very core. If you don't like what you see here. Leave and don't come back.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We are the silent majority. We love the sheriffs office and we love our sheriff and we are loyal soldiers for him. We are tired of the cowards who hide behind their computer or smart phone and run their mouths like little wimps. Itís time for the real cops to identify the disloyal cowards so they can be dealt with. Those who work here need to be fired or forced to quit. Those has-been failures who left already but canít seem to move on with their worthless life need to be identified and dealt with. WE ARE SICK OF IT!!!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Grow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are the silent majority. We love the sheriffs office and we love our sheriff and we are loyal soldiers for him. We are tired of the cowards who hide behind their computer or smart phone and run their mouths like little wimps. Itís time for the real cops to identify the disloyal cowards so they can be dealt with. Those who work here need to be fired or forced to quit. Those has-been failures who left already but canít seem to move on with their worthless life need to be identified and dealt with. WE ARE SICK OF IT!!!
    Simple solution Einstein, donít come on this site! Itís a bit*h board for people who want to complain, and thatís OK and in there right! Just because you drink the proverbial Kool-Aid every chance you get doesnít mean youíre right! Letís see you support this office when they turn on you and toss you like garbage! It can happen even to such a loyal employees like yourself! Grow up sweetheart and join the rest of us in the real world!!!

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simple solution Einstein, donít come on this site! Itís a bit*h board for people who want to complain, and thatís OK and in there right! Just because you drink the proverbial Kool-Aid every chance you get doesnít mean youíre right! Letís see you support this office when they turn on you and toss you like garbage! It can happen even to such a loyal employees like yourself! Grow up sweetheart and join the rest of us in the real world!!!
    What you going to do about it tough guy?

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Iíll tell you what Iím gonna do, split your nuts off the side of your face!

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Please, ladies and / or gentlemen, let me interrupt you for a moment to get this out there. OP, I want to say good luck through the process and that I wish you the best. However, if by someone unfortunate light you do not get the position, I would hope that you consider it a blessing. I would hope that you and other potential candidates would take a step back and take an overall look at the agency. We only have so many applicants because we are the third largest paid agency in the area and have decent vehicles and equipment. Once you look past that, you will see it is not the best choice.

    Take this forum for example, I ask you to scroll through any thread and take a look at how these "professionals" treat each other. Now ask yourself if you could work with someone like that out on the streets, 12 hours a day, for 30 years, trusting them to watch your back when they are so angry at the agency and the world. You won't find this type of disrespect for fellow deputies running nearly as rampant on the forums of other agencies. Most of their officers are too busy living life, or being professional enough to not get sucked into the negativity.

    Take a look at recent events. How many agencies have you seen in the nation with an officer/deputy involved murder-suicide? Now how many agencies with two? In a span of only a couple of months? The concern for our mental health is minimal, if it exists at all. Many don't trust the agency and instead go to outside counseling, paying cash in order to go undetected and remain private. If you come to terms with the fact that you may need help and consult the agency, expect to be told you are "unfit for duty and not cut out to be a LEO". The burnout is real. The short-staffing is real. I get that "there are plenty of applicants and training takes time", but if we are such the "top-dog" agency we always claim to be, why do so many leave for other agencies, even lower paying agencies?

    Obviously these are only a few of the concerns of this agency, and they require FAR more detail, but I do not have that much time.

    Where ever you may end up, I honestly wish you the best. I pray that you give the job everything you have and avoid the negativity and that you have a long and prosperous career.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Iíll tell you what Iím gonna do, split your nuts off the side of your face!
    I bet you will. Iíll pressure wash your tonsils with some baby paste just the way you like it while youíre at it.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please, ladies and / or gentlemen, let me interrupt you for a moment to get this out there. OP, I want to say good luck through the process and that I wish you the best. However, if by someone unfortunate light you do not get the position, I would hope that you consider it a blessing. I would hope that you and other potential candidates would take a step back and take an overall look at the agency. We only have so many applicants because we are the third largest paid agency in the area and have decent vehicles and equipment. Once you look past that, you will see it is not the best choice.

    Take this forum for example, I ask you to scroll through any thread and take a look at how these "professionals" treat each other. Now ask yourself if you could work with someone like that out on the streets, 12 hours a day, for 30 years, trusting them to watch your back when they are so angry at the agency and the world. You won't find this type of disrespect for fellow deputies running nearly as rampant on the forums of other agencies. Most of their officers are too busy living life, or being professional enough to not get sucked into the negativity.

    Take a look at recent events. How many agencies have you seen in the nation with an officer/deputy involved murder-suicide? Now how many agencies with two? In a span of only a couple of months? The concern for our mental health is minimal, if it exists at all. Many don't trust the agency and instead go to outside counseling, paying cash in order to go undetected and remain private. If you come to terms with the fact that you may need help and consult the agency, expect to be told you are "unfit for duty and not cut out to be a LEO". The burnout is real. The short-staffing is real. I get that "there are plenty of applicants and training takes time", but if we are such the "top-dog" agency we always claim to be, why do so many leave for other agencies, even lower paying agencies?

    Obviously these are only a few of the concerns of this agency, and they require FAR more detail, but I do not have that much time.

    Where ever you may end up, I honestly wish you the best. I pray that you give the job everything you have and avoid the negativity and that you have a long and prosperous career.
    Do you get language incentive pay for speaking pu$$y?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •