This is the kind of leadership we want?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

This is the kind of leadership we want?

Miami Herald - The killing of Raymond Herisse: 116 shots that shook South Beach

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...le1951884.html

Unregistered

New Article

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...228891034.html

Notice how in this article Chief Oates was cleaning up after Noriega and our leaders and a few brainwashed citizens want him back?

Unregistered
    Another Great summary of the outstanding leadership of our former Cheif

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/c...ew-ups-6526895

Unregistered

This is the leadership WE HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretend Chief Collins allows anything.
    Pretend Lt. McDrunk is a POS

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...488060231.html

Unregistered

Leadership?

Wondering how are things progressing at the police department? Great for the usual special few, not so good for non-special?

Oh, to be the School Resource Officer, I can have weekends off, take off whenever I want, manipulate my work time to get overtime, answer to no one, receive sick time and vacation time at a rate that puts everyone else’s to shame, all while being protected by McDrunky. The down part is I had to sleep with him a while back, don’t judge us, we were both two consenting married adults at the time, anyway, that’s what the beautiful people do.

The FOP is back and finally doing their job, kind of. They now have a list of demands to present to the City, yes, demands, those same demands that we were told to pack where the sun doesn’t shine just a few short years ago. We were forced to agree to a two tiered system regarding the benefits package for police officers, only the new officers were negatively affected. However, those FOP-ers did manage to take care of themselves though. Many in the PBA and some FOP-ers disagreed with this action but were told to shut up, the new guys aren’t hired yet and they can fix it themselves when they get here, we need to look out for number one, and they did. So the new guys have been getting screwed for quite a while. Now all, new and old, will suffer in the pocket. Cost of living money will have to be bargained away from everyone just to regain what we gave away years ago. What an exceptional bargaining tactic.

A hidden bargaining point is that the Lt’s need a raise, I guess this will be forced down our throats or up our A$$ like the last contract. They work so hard with that High School Diploma they earned in just fourteen years, summer school not included.

I have a news flash, we are undermanned and it is getting worse with the soon to be retirement of two officers in the next six months. What is our leadership doing? Have you heard anything? I heard that McDrunky is going to hire more of his friends, they are set to do oral any time now.

Good news for those that are special, rumor is that Nipples is returning.

What are you stupid? He doesn’t want to return, he just wants more money. Do you really think the City will hire him back? Would you hire someone back so he can return to continually to mismanage? What if the City sees him purposely screwing up instead of, as in the past, just doing it ‘accidently’? They would be unable to fire him because he would just sue again, a double paycheck, so a rehire is a big “NO”.

Remember the GPS talks of years ago, when we were all worried that the City would use the technology to watch us, punish us? The City and the FOP said of course not, you’re a crazy head, it’s for officer safety only. We’re overly concerned about you, that’s all. Safety, safety, safety, we love you.

What do you think McDrunky is doing at home when he is too drunk to drive? Which is most of the time. Why, he gets online and checks up on everyone, but not really everyone, just certain everyones. Those special ones know who they are and so do you, ask the specials about it. The GPS’s should be removed because of the abuse by certain Officers who monitor them. They do not monitor those officers who do the dirty work to gain favor, because their oral skills are getting old. The removal of all GPS should be in the new contract, if not, it is just a matter of time that officers will be written up for who knows what, to the point of losing their jobs.

And, how is that Company doing whose job it is to evaluate the City? They should work a while longer for that 600,000 thousand dollars the City gave them. I would have accepted the job at $150,000, completed the evaluation in one day, informing the City, hey City, you’re Fuk’d Up. That would have saved 450,000 dollars but not as many employees would have been happy. The unhappy ones would have been those working for that Company, you know, the friends of the new Mayor who hired them shortly after entering office. Did anyone see a bid sheet presented to the public for that job? I didn’t.

That 600,000 dollars could have gone into the police contract or toward the new police station we are getting oh so soon. How long has it been without a police station? Six or seven years?

They fired the City Attorney at a payout of over 100,000 dollars because he was honest in his legal advice. Gone now is the only person that the police officers trusted. Many sought his advice. On this I’m having a hard time figuring out if it pays to be honest, I’m giving it a yes.

Unregistered

Its gets even better! MODA botched raid lawsuit

Posted on NBV Rising FB. Lets see how Mr. Wilmoth feels about this?!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJc...WMycOAhZ6/view

Unregistered

Nipples is back

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Posted on NBV Rising FB. Lets see how Mr. Wilmoth feels about this?!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJc...WMycOAhZ6/view
    Marvin doesn't care what you think. He just wants to feel the love. Remember what I said when they went for Velkin: "INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY".

Unregistered

That's leadership

So what you're telling is he was a leader that was in the trenches. Lead from the front. Had the respect of his troops that they would follow him to lawsuits and back. How can you not bring him back. How many other chiefs would have the ball to lead his men into a lawsuit???? He's a pioneer, a trailblazer! Forget that his scumbag crew were the ones drinking and he covered up for them. Forget the lavish toys he bought for everyone. Forget his model of counter-terrorism that even the FBI now follows. Forgot the endless list of other accomplishments. He was in the front, leading his officers into a lawsuit listening to his cronies who obviously know little about basic police work other than find ways to screw those not in the club. We need him! Bring him back. Being him back. Bring him back. Bring him back.

Unregistered

A real Chief

He was in front, LEADING his officers in a search for an armed and dangerous suspect! He was with them in the streets helping them track down a real bad guy. That was great leadership, that’s why he’s a great Chief! He didn’t sit behind his desk like every other Chief we had. He cared about the safety of his cops, that’s why he was there! The lawsuit is BS and everyone knows it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was in front, LEADING his officers in a search for an armed and dangerous suspect! He was with them in the streets helping them track down a real bad guy. That was great leadership, that’s why he’s a great Chief! He didn’t sit behind his desk like every other Chief we had. He cared about the safety of his cops, that’s why he was there! The lawsuit is BS and everyone knows it!
    “Armed and dangerous”, lmao. I had tears rolling down my eyes. Who told you that one? No it was a an idiot that one of the kiss ass crew let get away from a traffic infraction. Same guy that has been granted light duty for a BS claim he tried to pin on workers comp and they laughed him out the door. Hey I’m all for loosening up constitutionally protected rights so I’m on your side. I think everyone thinks they can do whatever they want now because they’ve handcuffed cops too much. Thanks SCOTUS and the Democrats that put them there. Like the man said, he is a visionary! He knows that people’s rights are too loosened and he said he was going to be the initiator, along with his pet detective, to teach SCOTUS how things need to be! I firmly believe cops should be able to randomly and arbitrarily go into people’s homes. Do you know how much crap they could catch and stop! Search and seizure law is BS, you have to jump through hoops for anything. Noriega and Kissassais are reforming law enforcement and the interpretation of the Constitution. There should only be two branches of government, executive and legislative. The judicial side is bought and paid for and corrupted beyond measure. Well.....then again so is the legislative but that’s a whole nother story. Funny how Bejar wasn’t listed and how his name escaped this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast