This is the kind of leadership we want? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unknown123456789

New Front Runner Chief

Heard today that Scott Israel is the new front runner for return. Promises to clean up mess and will run for Sheriff again. But will train a protege to replace him in 18 months.

Unregistered

Thought it was the LUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown123456789 View Post
    Heard today that Scott Israel is the new front runner for return. Promises to clean up mess and will run for Sheriff again. But will train a protege to replace him in 18 months.
    You are a bunch of morons

Unregistered

Rotf lmao

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    he was in front, leading his officers in a search for an armed and dangerous suspect! He was with them in the streets helping them track down a real bad guy. That was great leadership, that’s why he’s a great chief! He didn’t sit behind his desk like every other chief we had. He cared about the safety of his cops, that’s why he was there! The lawsuit is bs and everyone knows it!
    r o t f l m a o

Unregistered

What a Leader - NOT

Uh Oh. Doesn’t look good for the Nipples Fan Club, this Federal thing is serious.

You don’t just skate on a Federal Suit; the Attorney will call everyone in. I’m sure the FOP will provide one of their most competent legal eagles……right. This occurred during the FOP reign, so they represent you, not the PBA, oh $hit. This is a Civil Rights Claim; they go after the deep pockets guy, the City. Guess what, almost everyone is personally responsible, personally, that means your money, out of your pocket in addition to the City money. So, who has an extra 20 to 30 thousand in their pocket? If you do now, not so in the future.

Biggest problem is……..NO SEARCH WARRANT!!!! Everyone just followed the way that NIPPLES NIPPLES were pointing and didn’t even think, “where is the warrant?”

Another problem for all involved is…….Nipples isn’t here anymore, he’s gone. Does anyone really think he cares about you? BJ the IA Investigator is gone to, no more cover up investigation. No more looking the other way like in the Merry McDrunky Party.

Reading the Suit, did you pick up on the fact that Nipples and crew refused to do an IA investigation? Multiple times, a refusal to investigate a Felony, imagine that. That in itself is a law violation, and since it is a Federal gripe, do you think it will be investigated now? It’s going to be investigated up the officers A$$, by the attorney for the plaintiff and maybe others. I’m just thinking how many times we on the department were investigated for things like not being polite, hanging out too long at Sunshine, driving too fast to work dating back for up to a year and drinking on duty, no, my mistake, drop that drinking on duty thing, it wasn’t really an investigation.

The Citizens wonder why Nipples was terminated. This was just one incident, a Federal one. Imagine you are on patrol and a citizen approaches you, wants to report a felony that includes burglary (called home invasion in the suit), many guns, officers cursing and threatening them (only 10% in English), handcuffing (could sex be involved?), and you said …. Nope. Yet the victims come back again and again to insist on an investigation to get one but never do because you keep replying…..NOPE. Would you be in trouble? You bet. They may have gotten an investigation if they complained on SJ or the Mail Man. Oh Yeah, the Mail Man has an EEOC suit on the City because of Nipples and McDrunky.

How did this all start? It started when Chevy let his guy escape from a traffic stop. Did he get any paperwork? NO. He’s McDrunky’s boy.

Nipples, an egotist will think, how dare someone run from my best officer? Don’t forget, Chevy is McDrunky’s boy, handpicked in a rare, almost sober, moment.

N. Bay Village’s Ace Ventura Detective Squad will investigate under the unfocused, unbalanced and blurry supervision of McDrunky.

McDrunky will call Stent Boy out of the hospital, summon Detective Belly Boy from the arms of his girlfriend and have them proceed directly to MODA where they get permission from the secretary to enter the subject’s apartment. Only the Ace Ventura Squad can respond that quickly, be that thorough and F—K UP that bad. You enter residences on a court order, not on permission from a secretary.

Now off they go to the lair of NBV’s number one criminal. Everyone follows the warrantless Chief Nipples, BJ (a nickname he earned in Jr. High until he learned to do it secretly) as they lead the crew to the scene of the crime, unfortunately their crime. All have their battle dress on, no helmets were mistakenly worn backwards which accidently occurred at training, many have the newly purchased rifles (half of them actually work, a minor administrative problem from before) and they gather at the criminal’s door ready to dispense justice for a traffic violator.

Six heavily armed men stand ready outside the door holding their breath for a quick entry, $hit!!!!! The door is locked. Anyone bring tools to force entry? Nope. Who’s in charge? Who planned this? Nevermind, someone has a pocket knife, give the knife to Belly Boy, he can use it to force entry, which he does, new nickname, Belly Boy Burglar. His Belly may have blocked the door, he did have to crouch sideways to reach the door, but he was successful.

Everyone enters, orders are given in Spanish (no Anglo’s were allowed), two adult subjects are quickly and easily cuffed but not that six year old, noooo, not that little trouble maker, so an order is given, “everyone point your guns at his head, threaten to shoot him in the head”. A warning is screamed,” watch out, he has a video game controller in his hand”. Yeah, but a slight poke in the head with a rifle barrel gets his attention, that always works, quit crying you little illegal baby or I’ll put some ICE on that head, and I don’t mean cold ice, I mean the real ICE.

The investigation starts, $HIT, they don’t really live here, they have permission to live here by NBV’s number one criminal who has moved.

OOP’S!! Everyone out, threaten the one who resisted that we may be back and give him back his game boy controller.

Everyone is ordered back to the station, all write a one liner for their report, Nipples and BJ write nothing, why implicate themselves. Quiet, quiet, quiet, that’s the work for a few days.

All think as they compose their one liners, who is going to get the blame for this? Nipples knows, it will be SJ, he was left out front to guard in case the criminal ran again and SJ did nothing. It is going to look so so bad for him at the depositions when he says he knows nothing, nothing! He will be a real Sergeant Schultz.

I sure hope we get Nipples back, we haven’t had so much attention since the Hurricane Party.

Unregistered

Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh Oh. Doesn’t look good for the Nipples Fan Club, this Federal thing is serious.

You don’t just skate on a Federal Suit; the Attorney will call everyone in. I’m sure the FOP will provide one of their most competent legal eagles……right. This occurred during the FOP reign, so they represent you, not the PBA, oh $hit. This is a Civil Rights Claim; they go after the deep pockets guy, the City. Guess what, almost everyone is personally responsible, personally, that means your money, out of your pocket in addition to the City money. So, who has an extra 20 to 30 thousand in their pocket? If you do now, not so in the future.

Biggest problem is……..NO SEARCH WARRANT!!!! Everyone just followed the way that NIPPLES NIPPLES were pointing and didn’t even think, “where is the warrant?”

Another problem for all involved is…….Nipples isn’t here anymore, he’s gone. Does anyone really think he cares about you? BJ the IA Investigator is gone to, no more cover up investigation. No more looking the other way like in the Merry McDrunky Party.

Reading the Suit, did you pick up on the fact that Nipples and crew refused to do an IA investigation? Multiple times, a refusal to investigate a Felony, imagine that. That in itself is a law violation, and since it is a Federal gripe, do you think it will be investigated now? It’s going to be investigated up the officers A$$, by the attorney for the plaintiff and maybe others. I’m just thinking how many times we on the department were investigated for things like not being polite, hanging out too long at Sunshine, driving too fast to work dating back for up to a year and drinking on duty, no, my mistake, drop that drinking on duty thing, it wasn’t really an investigation.

The Citizens wonder why Nipples was terminated. This was just one incident, a Federal one. Imagine you are on patrol and a citizen approaches you, wants to report a felony that includes burglary (called home invasion in the suit), many guns, officers cursing and threatening them (only 10% in English), handcuffing (could sex be involved?), and you said …. Nope. Yet the victims come back again and again to insist on an investigation to get one but never do because you keep replying…..NOPE. Would you be in trouble? You bet. They may have gotten an investigation if they complained on SJ or the Mail Man. Oh Yeah, the Mail Man has an EEOC suit on the City because of Nipples and McDrunky.

How did this all start? It started when Chevy let his guy escape from a traffic stop. Did he get any paperwork? NO. He’s McDrunky’s boy.

Nipples, an egotist will think, how dare someone run from my best officer? Don’t forget, Chevy is McDrunky’s boy, handpicked in a rare, almost sober, moment.

N. Bay Village’s Ace Ventura Detective Squad will investigate under the unfocused, unbalanced and blurry supervision of McDrunky.

McDrunky will call Stent Boy out of the hospital, summon Detective Belly Boy from the arms of his girlfriend and have them proceed directly to MODA where they get permission from the secretary to enter the subject’s apartment. Only the Ace Ventura Squad can respond that quickly, be that thorough and F—K UP that bad. You enter residences on a court order, not on permission from a secretary.

Now off they go to the lair of NBV’s number one criminal. Everyone follows the warrantless Chief Nipples, BJ (a nickname he earned in Jr. High until he learned to do it secretly) as they lead the crew to the scene of the crime, unfortunately their crime. All have their battle dress on, no helmets were mistakenly worn backwards which accidently occurred at training, many have the newly purchased rifles (half of them actually work, a minor administrative problem from before) and they gather at the criminal’s door ready to dispense justice for a traffic violator.

Six heavily armed men stand ready outside the door holding their breath for a quick entry, $hit!!!!! The door is locked. Anyone bring tools to force entry? Nope. Who’s in charge? Who planned this? Nevermind, someone has a pocket knife, give the knife to Belly Boy, he can use it to force entry, which he does, new nickname, Belly Boy Burglar. His Belly may have blocked the door, he did have to crouch sideways to reach the door, but he was successful.

Everyone enters, orders are given in Spanish (no Anglo’s were allowed), two adult subjects are quickly and easily cuffed but not that six year old, noooo, not that little trouble maker, so an order is given, “everyone point your guns at his head, threaten to shoot him in the head”. A warning is screamed,” watch out, he has a video game controller in his hand”. Yeah, but a slight poke in the head with a rifle barrel gets his attention, that always works, quit crying you little illegal baby or I’ll put some ICE on that head, and I don’t mean cold ice, I mean the real ICE.

The investigation starts, $HIT, they don’t really live here, they have permission to live here by NBV’s number one criminal who has moved.

OOP’S!! Everyone out, threaten the one who resisted that we may be back and give him back his game boy controller.

Everyone is ordered back to the station, all write a one liner for their report, Nipples and BJ write nothing, why implicate themselves. Quiet, quiet, quiet, that’s the work for a few days.

All think as they compose their one liners, who is going to get the blame for this? Nipples knows, it will be SJ, he was left out front to guard in case the criminal ran again and SJ did nothing. It is going to look so so bad for him at the depositions when he says he knows nothing, nothing! He will be a real Sergeant Schultz.

I sure hope we get Nipples back, we haven’t had so much attention since the Hurricane Party.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PJc...WMycOAhZ6/view

Unregistered

Wake up ahole

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It’s a League of Cities with only 50 K deductible

Unregistered

Optics

Beauty queen wants a stud in charge of this PD. Wants to look good in the pictures. Mayor and vice just have IOUs to repay. This is NBV baby, we play by our own rules. Feds have no jurisdiction here! Did anyone else notice how messed up this attorney writes? We have nothing to worry about. The defective bureau needs their lead minion back to suck and squeeze so they feel needed and loved again. I say next commish we bring in all the guys he ****ed over in his career and you guys from the PD should comp out 30 mins and do like the drunk and voice your opinion. The drunk did it so all of you can do it. Besides, the drunk walked hand in hand with the 3 in the middle while Snow White whistled while they worked. Next meeting ends at 5 am. Good and welfare should take the first 3 hours if everyone shows up.

Unregistered

So Sad

Did I believe what I was seeing and hearing out of the mouth of our pathetic pretend chief last night? That speech he gave to Lisa was, well sad to say the least. Family for always? Man can you say WHAT! POS both of them. Hey Brian, treadmill much? Well your boy is back, better go practice on some bananas and cucumbers. Your first session is coming soon.

Unregistered

On Point

She didn’t even deserve that much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12