Big eared fool applies for Chief position Opa locka
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Big eared fool applies for Chief position Opa locka

As if the Opa Locka P.D. Is not corrupt enough! Hair Plugs wants to give out turkeys in the hood! Yeah, I believe they could use some of that amazing leadership. But there ain’t nothin left to steel there Scotty boy, and the Feds will be watching your sorry arse!

Unregistered
    Opa Locka is a total shithole. He would fit right in.

Unregistered
    He could bring his boy Ira in. They could be like Batman and Robin! They could be Bar Mitzvah man and Moshe!

Unregistered
    I could see those two schmucks giving out turkeys on Ali Baba blvd! They’ll probably will get raped!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As if the Opa Locka P.D. Is not corrupt enough! Hair Plugs wants to give out turkeys in the hood! Yeah, I believe they could use some of that amazing leadership. But there ain’t nothin left to steel there Scotty boy, and the Feds will be watching your sorry arse!
    Opa-Locka already has a chief, you dummy.

Unregistered
    You ain't kidding!! I guess he figures he'll be able to run amick with zero accountability in one of the most notoriously corrupt cities in Florida. What a total pos!!

Unregistered
    Opa-Locka already has a chief, you dummy.
    Watch the news now and then Col. or should I say moron!

Unregistered
    Im telling you Israel over spent on that house and he needs a paycheck bad...I would love to see him get financially ruined. KARMA BABY!!!

Unregistered
    Im telling you Israel over spent on that house and he needs a paycheck bad...I would love to see him get financially ruined. KARMA BABY!!!
    You are correct the broke arsehole needs cash bad. I don’t think the big eared moron, will ever work in law enforcement again. However one of the Opa Locka commissioners wants him. Could be that corrupt Sh!thole of a city is under investigation for corruption again, and they need a big eared fool for a fall guy. Israel is that big eared fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast