+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
 

Thread: South end nuts

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    South end nuts

    Rocha aka pork chop and mr.clean aka Laureanceau has wrote someone up in the south for wearing WHITE socks 🧦 Incredible
    Mr. pork chop even has a Sgt. Riding around with his crew for a couple of hours on duty. These 2 will never be promoted to higher brass.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pork chop hahaha 😂😂😂

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I hear Delamillera is worse than both put together.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Laurenceau you are a piece of shît.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rocha aka pork chop and mr.clean aka Laureanceau has wrote someone up in the south for wearing WHITE socks 🧦 Incredible
    Mr. pork chop even has a Sgt. Riding around with his crew for a couple of hours on duty. These 2 will never be promoted to higher brass.
    Maybe someone can fact check this for me but I have been told that LT Laureanceau was going around Central advising his Sgt to find some kinda of deficiencies on the BWC audits. His reasoning was that every video and every officers actions can’t be perfect. Can any Sgt fact check this please?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What do you need to fact check an opinion for? He,s entitled unless your picking up and pushing a rumor around.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yes, the piece of sh!t wanted sgt’s to detect deficiencies in videos and reprimand them for it.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fight the white sock write up. The city nor the department issue socks. If they want to write up officers for not wearing “proper” uniform, they need to issue out the uniform. Easy beat.
    “I have the socks that I have, I can’t afford to buy new socks”. Simple.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fight the white sock write up. The city nor the department issue socks. If they want to write up officers for not wearing “proper” uniform, they need to issue out the uniform. Easy beat.
    “I have the socks that I have, I can’t afford to buy new socks”. Simple.
    Makes a million sense brother

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you need to fact check an opinion for? He,s entitled unless your picking up and pushing a rumor around.
    No i am asking if this was a true statement, people love to come on these forms and write BS and Lies about others. I for one have not heard him say that since he arrived in the South but several others from Central claim that this was one of his directives. Knowledge is power and i am only trying to have knowledge on who one of my Lt. really is and what he is all about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •