South end nuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: South end nuts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No i am asking if this was a true statement, people love to come on these forms and write BS and Lies about others. I for one have not heard him say that since he arrived in the South but several others from Central claim that this was one of his directives. Knowledge is power and i am only trying to have knowledge on who one of my Lt. really is and what he is all about.
    I applaud you stay alert with this guy Laurenceau and pork chop Rocha aka mr.double dipper

Unregistered
    Be quiet fool or I shall put DAR after DAR in your file. I will send you on patrol with no radio, car, gun or pants just the white socks to defend yourself

Unregistered
    Be quiet fool or I shall put DAR after DAR in your file. I will send you on patrol with no radio, car, gun or pants just the white socks to defend yourself
    A coward who tries to 07 a chase when the offender is shooting at police. Please. You won’t do anything.

Unregistered
    Makes a million sense brother
    Dumbest excuse ever. You're willing to risk a good paying career, benefits, pension, and a take-home car because you don't want to buy a pair of black socks?!? I bet you're the same guy who has no problem buying drinks at the bar or going on lavish vacations your 33. if you don't like uniforms and abiding by rules, leave and make room for someone else.

Unregistered
    Dumbest excuse ever. You're willing to risk a good paying career, benefits, pension, and a take-home car because you don't want to buy a pair of black socks?!? I bet you're the same guy who has no problem buying drinks at the bar or going on lavish vacations your 33. if you don't like uniforms and abiding by rules, leave and make room for someone else.
    I didn’t write the rules. I’m just Playing the game. Please explain how I will lose anything for fighting a bs write up? Scary ass f boy. You the type that allows the white man to show up, sell you slavery is good, and you’ll accept it. Fight the power. EVERY single fight you can.

Unregistered
    I didn’t write the rules. I’m just Playing the game. Please explain how I will lose anything for fighting a bs write up? Scary ass f boy. You the type that allows the white man to show up, sell you slavery is good, and you’ll accept it. Fight the power. EVERY single fight you can.
    You couldnt say it any better brother.

Unregistered
    You couldnt say it any better brother.
    Let MPD say I agree. Well said

Unregistered
    Let MPD say I agree. Well said
    I heard that pos the diamond back Justin Garcia is going to the south.

Unregistered

Officer complaining about socks is a hypocrite

Rocha aka pork chop and mr.clean aka Laureanceau has wrote someone up in the south for wearing WHITE socks 🧦 Incredible
    Mr. pork chop even has a Sgt. Riding around with his crew for a couple of hours on duty. These 2 will never be promoted to higher brass.

When you were in the police academy they told you what to wear and you had no problem with it - following orders and discipline is what you signed up for - now that you just got off probation you want to complain - grow up fool and be a man for once - your mommy is still probably washing your socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    When you were in the police academy they told you what to wear and you had no problem with it - following orders and discipline is what you signed up for - now that you just got off probation you want to complain - grow up fool and be a man for once - your mommy is still probably washing your socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yup white socks at that and white underwear

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast