South end nuts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South end nuts

Unregistered

South end nuts

Rocha aka pork chop and mr.clean aka Laureanceau has wrote someone up in the south for wearing WHITE socks 🧦 Incredible
    Mr. pork chop even has a Sgt. Riding around with his crew for a couple of hours on duty. These 2 will never be promoted to higher brass.

Unregistered
    Pork chop hahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I hear Delamillera is worse than both put together.

Unregistered
    Laurenceau you are a piece of shît.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rocha aka pork chop and mr.clean aka Laureanceau has wrote someone up in the south for wearing WHITE socks 🧦 Incredible
    Mr. pork chop even has a Sgt. Riding around with his crew for a couple of hours on duty. These 2 will never be promoted to higher brass.
    Maybe someone can fact check this for me but I have been told that LT Laureanceau was going around Central advising his Sgt to find some kinda of deficiencies on the BWC audits. His reasoning was that every video and every officers actions can’t be perfect. Can any Sgt fact check this please?

Unregistered
    What do you need to fact check an opinion for? He,s entitled unless your picking up and pushing a rumor around.

Unregistered
    Yes, the piece of sh!t wanted sgt’s to detect deficiencies in videos and reprimand them for it.

Unregistered
    Fight the white sock write up. The city nor the department issue socks. If they want to write up officers for not wearing “proper” uniform, they need to issue out the uniform. Easy beat.
    “I have the socks that I have, I can’t afford to buy new socks”. Simple.

Unregistered
    Fight the white sock write up. The city nor the department issue socks. If they want to write up officers for not wearing “proper” uniform, they need to issue out the uniform. Easy beat.
    “I have the socks that I have, I can’t afford to buy new socks”. Simple.
    Makes a million sense brother

Unregistered
    What do you need to fact check an opinion for? He,s entitled unless your picking up and pushing a rumor around.
    No i am asking if this was a true statement, people love to come on these forms and write BS and Lies about others. I for one have not heard him say that since he arrived in the South but several others from Central claim that this was one of his directives. Knowledge is power and i am only trying to have knowledge on who one of my Lt. really is and what he is all about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast