El Portal has a New Chief.

Unregistered

El Portal has a New Chief.

I feel so sorry for the Chief of Police because all the misfits and losers that work there. Borrell thinks he runs the place and has no clue what the heck he is doing. I am sure he misses his 33 Hufnagle. Then there’s sleepyhead Sharpe, probably the Hennessy contributes his condition. Battaglia is the other clown that trying to get hired by other agency and keeps getting rejected!! That department has become a big joke!!!!!!! Wannabe cops!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel so sorry for the Chief of Police because all the misfits and losers that work there. Borrell thinks he runs the place and has no clue what the heck he is doing. I am sure he misses his 33 Hufnagle. Then there’s sleepyhead Sharpe, probably the Hennessy contributes his condition. Battaglia is the other clown that trying to get hired by other agency and keeps getting rejected!! That department has become a big joke!!!!!!! Wannabe cops!!!!
    Do you know who it is?

Unregistered

New Chief

Dave Magnusson

Unregistered

Magnusson must be total NUTS

Look out DM you walking in to a sh&$*#t show with Luis Cabrera running the show- Ask Jose NO peeeke English Perez- he lasted 60 days and is under investigation for being stupid
    But you are now the stupid one!

Unregistered

Corruption in El portal

Officer David Adlet has been harassing African Americans since he has been employed he has gotten away with it so long I have contacted Sergeant Ronnie several times and nothing was done he went in my house with out a search warrant he harassed everybody that visited my house he had fellow officers to harass us when he was off for example officer Lonis he had biscayne park officers lay my kids down in the streets he also left my 10 month grandson I’m the car he is a real peice of shìt

Unregistered
    Officer David Adlet has been harassing African Americans since he has been employed he has gotten away with it so long I have contacted Sergeant Ronnie several times and nothing was done he went in my house with out a search warrant he harassed everybody that visited my house he had fellow officers to harass us when he was off for example officer Lonis he had biscayne park officers lay my kids down in the streets he also left my 10 month grandson I’m the car he is a real peice of shìt
    Give me a break! He was probably the best officer El portal ever had.

Unregistered
    Who's laughing now? Battaglia got hired with North bay Village?

Unregistered
    Dave Magnusson
    Sailor, I allowed Mag, to take the position that was offered to me, to be owed a favor. That's what I do, I'm the dream maker of chief's all over Florida.

Unregistered
    Who's laughing now? Battaglia got hired with North bay Village?
    Let's see how long he will last there.

Everyone knows he is a 2 face