Bso blows

Thread: Bso blows

5 star idiot

Bso blows

A full code red lock down at a high school occurred in Coral Springs this morning and bso was told to stand down or take a perimeter point. The papa unit didn’t show up for over an hour and our real time security unit being led by Sgt palamera the true coward were nowhere to be found. Sgt tony is the equivalent of Obama killing us from inside the walls. I’m so proud to work here

Major stain
    Where was colonel Z and the marine Corp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 star idiot View Post
    A full code red lock down at a high school occurred in Coral Springs this morning and bso was told to stand down or take a perimeter point. The papa unit didn’t show up for over an hour and our real time security unit being led by Sgt palamera the true coward were nowhere to be found. Sgt tony is the equivalent of Obama killing us from inside the walls. I’m so proud to work here
    Who cares?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 star idiot View Post
    I had a full code brown reading your story.

Unregistered
    Settle down moron, who cares.

Unregistered

Who gives a rat's arse

Worry about ur shiat contract than some coral springs garbage

Unregistered
    This place would be better off if YOU moved on....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had a full code brown reading your story.
    This is the type of reply I miss reading from the "old days" of LEO Affairs.

LEO Affairs - "Bring Back the Funny"