Another Embarrassment - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Sounds like some butt hurt pu$$y from CID posted this..

Unregistered
    Once again, the biggest jokes in LE make the front pages. When will your department learn? Hopefully soon, the SO will take you guys over...

Unregistered
    I'm afraid there is no learning in an environment where people have no accountability. Once they do learn, it's usually by some consequence that causes a major change in their life. Just remember, consequences exist even if accountability doesnt. Nothing good and lasting ever comes from a bad choice. Nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm afraid there is no learning in an environment where people have no accountability. Once they do learn, it's usually by some consequence that causes a major change in their life. Just remember, consequences exist even if accountability doesnt. Nothing good and lasting ever comes from a bad choice. Nothing.
    Spot on.....

Keri Ellington

You’re a dumba$s

I am the woman whom this original post was about and I’ve never been afraid to sign my name to something I’ve written. I am so happy we are out of such a toxic environment, the evidence of such toxicity being in these very posts. It’s not everyone, I know, but these types of people are turds in the punch bowl, and the person who did this is the biggest turd of all. That place is toxic for lots of reasons and many people are unhappy there. If you are one of these people who say “When I retire” I’m gonna do this and that or go here or move there, go now! If you are unhappy, do not wait.

I forgot about responding to this because my life is awesome and we’re happy and you (whoever posted this) are obviously not, but since you clearly have no life of your own and are probably sitting around finger blasting your as$hole waiting for some type of response from me, I’ll give you one so you have a reason to live and everyone else can be amused. John and I are married to each other, you dumb som’b!+ch, and our cute a$$ baby was very much so planned by the both of us, but I guess it wasn’t official because I didn’t plaster it all over Facebook. Being accurate wasn’t part of your plan anyway. We didn’t even bother to correct or set anyone straight because all y’all were just coworkers and you’re not relevant.

The “mysterious” author of these intentionally poorly written, chicken sh*t, posts (seemingly all written by the same person) meant for this to be a smear campaign against me. But why? Who gives that many f**ks? This clearly isn’t idle department gossip! Ray Charles could see these posts are a very personal attack from someone who is clearly hurt and still gives a f*** about what I do. Your obvious emotional involvement makes it easy for folks to narrow down who you are, which is embarrassing...for you.

Unfortunately, I recognize your behavior, but don’t worry, I have no desire to call you out by name. Then everyone would see your true colors and I honestly don’t even want that for you. It’s ironic that you claimed that I can’t get people to stay in my life, when I clearly can’t get you to stay out of mine, and my “track record” as you put it actually shows I’ve just about had to chase people out of my life with a broom. Your posts say so much more about you than they do about me.

Seek help.
    Mmmmkk byeeeee

Unregistered
    ..aaaand, just like that, she shut that bullshit down. This is literally the best and most badass response i have ever seen on here. Savage. ;-)

Unregistered
    Talking negatively or bashing others is not healthy, nor kind. This forum isn't the place to talk about people's personal lives or what they did or didn't do, right or wrong. Everyone on this Earth is a sinner and we should be reminded of this:

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

You see, in the end, you will have to account for YOUR actions. Not someone else's. If you are without sin, cast the first stone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Keri Ellington View Post
    I am the woman whom this original post was about and I’ve never been afraid to sign my name to something I’ve written. I am so happy we are out of such a toxic environment, the evidence of such toxicity being in these very posts. It’s not everyone, I know, but these types of people are turds in the punch bowl, and the person who did this is the biggest turd of all. That place is toxic for lots of reasons and many people are unhappy there. If you are one of these people who say “When I retire” I’m gonna do this and that or go here or move there, go now! If you are unhappy, do not wait.

I forgot about responding to this because my life is awesome and we’re happy and you (whoever posted this) are obviously not, but since you clearly have no life of your own and are probably sitting around finger blasting your as$hole waiting for some type of response from me, I’ll give you one so you have a reason to live and everyone else can be amused. John and I are married to each other, you dumb som’b!+ch, and our cute a$$ baby was very much so planned by the both of us, but I guess it wasn’t official because I didn’t plaster it all over Facebook. Being accurate wasn’t part of your plan anyway. We didn’t even bother to correct or set anyone straight because all y’all were just coworkers and you’re not relevant.

The “mysterious” author of these intentionally poorly written, chicken sh*t, posts (seemingly all written by the same person) meant for this to be a smear campaign against me. But why? Who gives that many f**ks? This clearly isn’t idle department gossip! Ray Charles could see these posts are a very personal attack from someone who is clearly hurt and still gives a f*** about what I do. Your obvious emotional involvement makes it easy for folks to narrow down who you are, which is embarrassing...for you.

Unfortunately, I recognize your behavior, but don’t worry, I have no desire to call you out by name. Then everyone would see your true colors and I honestly don’t even want that for you. It’s ironic that you claimed that I can’t get people to stay in my life, when I clearly can’t get you to stay out of mine, and my “track record” as you put it actually shows I’ve just about had to chase people out of my life with a broom. Your posts say so much more about you than they do about me.

Seek help.
    Mmmmkk byeeeee
    Umm you don’t know who I am!! Everyone knows what you are about!! Keep dreaming wh&re!

Unregistered
    Y'all are all a bunch of sick and perverted losers. What a sad day in law enforcement to have corrupt cops like you guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12