Randy Post is a liar too - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh oh. Alvin is off his meds again. Randy is an upstanding guy. Your credibility vs his? You lose all day long. You, Alvin, are a complete idiot.
    Let's see who wins this battle. I'll be an idiot, you cowards... All of you who think his behavior is acceptable will learn soon. The time is close and I will hand the reins of ABC back to the creators or another associate. Watch and learn, watch and learn. Everyone who doubts my reach, Bainbridge was half of the story... Post ratted on Szabo too 😎 ABC 2020. I would stake my credibility against a lying rat any day of the week!!! I am a complete genius and you know it. Sucks to be you, and that is fact 🐭

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see who wins this battle. I'll be an idiot, you cowards... All of you who think his behavior is acceptable will learn soon. The time is close and I will hand the reins of ABC back to the creators or another associate. Watch and learn, watch and learn. Everyone who doubts my reach, Bainbridge was half of the story... Post ratted on Szabo too 😎 ABC 2020. I would stake my credibility against a lying rat any day of the week!!! I am a complete genius and you know it. Sucks to be you, and that is fact 🐭
    Interesting. Might explain why Randy is still out at training when everybody else got transferred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12