Randy Post is a liar too
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Randy Post is a liar too

So, tonight Randy Post took it upon himself to bash my character and lie on his wifes Facebook post featuring Mr. Mortimer (ME) as the topic in the social media and slander page. I am blocked on my device, so I borrowed my mothers. I responded back too! Deputy P. Mele (7634) took my complaint at 2am. The incident # is P190940106 and BWC was active. Filing PRR immediately for that footage! When I get pushed I will push back. My question is why blatantly lie about me? It's stupid and childish behavior.
    He tells my mother "he is a creepy stalker" He then claims "he tracked down one of my Lieutenants and his wife. Walked up in their yard to take a selfie with her patrol car in the background."
    NOT TRUE! NOT EVEN CLOSE???
    Again, I am here to defend myself... When will they learn?
    I was at Lt Bainbridges home with a work order to repair his storm damaged roof, he contracted this through my employer. An employer that works on many LEO and judicial services roofs??? I have worked here since '04. I did not track down Lt Bainbridge, I was sent there to do a repair. The selfie is simple, it was a Winter Springs K9 SUV and I know officers there. It is also my first city to reside in upon moving to Florida in '88. I also paid special attention to not include his home in the image I took???
    I will be at the county administration later today and I plan to visit the Sheriffs office, IT, Legal and human resourses.

Someone, anyone, please let Randy know that by no means do I have any intent to "track" anyone down, including Mrs. Post. I have been labelled a "creepy stalker" by him. He is a respected LEO and is flushing his career and standing down the drain. Aside from causing me stress, I cannot even reply to defend my name! I do what I say I will, this will cost the Post regime in more ways than one.
    Filing PRR for BWC case# P190940106, wait for that one on ABC 😲 Its good, we talked awhile and he allowed me to create a great record of our conversation 😎

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, tonight Randy Post took it upon himself to bash my character and lie on his wifes Facebook post featuring Mr. Mortimer (ME) as the topic in the social media and slander page. I am blocked on my device, so I borrowed my mothers. I responded back too! Deputy P. Mele (7634) took my complaint at 2am. The incident # is P190940106 and BWC was active. Filing PRR immediately for that footage! When I get pushed I will push back. My question is why blatantly lie about me? It's stupid and childish behavior.
    He tells my mother "he is a creepy stalker" He then claims "he tracked down one of my Lieutenants and his wife. Walked up in their yard to take a selfie with her patrol car in the background."
    I was at Lt Bainbridges home with a work order to repair his storm damaged roof, he contracted this through my employer. An employer that works on many LEO and judicial services roofs??? I have worked here since '04. I did not track down Lt Bainbridge, I was sent there to do a repair. The selfie is simple, it was a Winter Springs K9 SUV and I know officers there. It is also my first city to reside in upon moving to Florida in '88. I also paid special attention to not include his home in the image I took???
    I will be at the county administration later today and I plan to visit the Sheriffs office, IT, Legal and human resourses.

Someone, anyone, please let Randy know that by no means do I have any intent to "track" anyone down, including Mrs. Post. I have been labelled a "creepy stalker" by him. He is a respected LEO and is flushing his career and standing down the drain. Aside from causing me stress, I cannot even reply to defend my name! I do what I say I will, this will cost the Post regime in more ways than one.
    Filing PRR for BWC case# P190940106, wait for that one on ABC 😲 Its good, we talked awhile and he allowed me to create a great record of our conversation 😎
    Randy is the last one at training from Johnson's era. Look at all who have left...Habermehl (understandable), Evan Ort, Eddie Hart, Sgt Jones, Dennis Terrero.

Unregistered
    I'm here proving the lies. 4th floor

Unregistered
    Uh oh. Alvin is off his meds again. Randy is an upstanding guy. Your credibility vs his? You lose all day long. You, Alvin, are a complete idiot.

Unregistered
    Uh oh. Alvin is off his meds again. Randy is an upstanding guy. Your credibility vs his? You lose all day long. You, Alvin, are a complete idiot.
    At DBNJ getting interviewed 😎 the attorney was shaking, her exact words were "I dont blame you". The warning was clear... You **** with me, and I'll **** with you back. My background check and dispositions cleared my name! Maybe I should run to expose all of you. 20 years is a long time to keep records. ✌👮*♂️

Unregistered
    At DBNJ getting interviewed 😎 the attorney was shaking, her exact words were "I dont blame you". The warning was clear... You **** with me, and I'll **** with you back. My background check and dispositions cleared my name! Maybe I should run to expose all of you. 20 years is a long time to keep records. ✌👮*♂️
    After reading that the imbecile Chitwood is running again in 2020 I am a real believer in ANYBODY BUT CHITWOOD 2020

Unregistered
    I wish this troll would just find something else to get off on. Like hand feeding box jellyfish or cobra dentistry. May i suggest he put his false teeth in backwards and chew his own head off .. please....

Unregistered
    I wish this troll would just find something else to get off on. Like hand feeding box jellyfish or cobra dentistry. May i suggest he put his false teeth in backwards and chew his own head off .. please....
    Keep on the attack Kyle and Chitty. You two are ridiculous.

Unregistered

Did Bainbridge try to **** you?

Unregistered

Kyle's cool... Randy's a fool

Did Bainbridge try to **** you?
    No, he allegedly ****** a friend, not me... Really dont know and dont care. As a matter of fact I stood up for his wife, in fact offering my proof of common BWC issues at Deland PD. Ask Brodie. If defending my name and actions is a problem, you'll just have to deal with it because I do not have problems or issues with anyone including Lt. Bainbridge. Furthermore, who lied? Who made seious accusations about me and lied about someone? Not me, but I will clarify for all to see and judge for themselves. You work with him, ask him did I have permission along with a work order through a liscensed company. This selfie was taken months before any issues with anyone. Notice his home not in this pic, also notice no visible street signs... I took all precautions to conceal the location, aside from the fact I have even forgotten where it is physically. Sure the photo had a location, I just dont care. Not my battle... The better question would be why RP dragged Bainbridge into the discussion with an obvious fabrication of the truth?; see the "social media" post created on 4/3/19, Heather Post- Volusia County Council District 4. KEEP IN MIND, this post is a public record! You can call me a troll or an ***hole, I could care less. If you or anyone thinks I can be controlled, just try. I made my intent very clear in the beginning and I will continue to... My issue has been resolved through careful review and contact. Now, my goal is to prevent from happening again to someone else. My goal isn't to single out and disparage those who have made a mistake. My stance has always been to inform citizens and correct problems. Must be newsworthy because now local politicians lie about me "on the record" and to DBNJ. Looking better and better for my cause.... STRIKE 2- 😎ABC 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast