Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are the hours?
    Promotion potential
    Working environment
    Training
    Any information on the position.

Thank you.
    It's a nothing dead end job for people close to retirement who want to take it easy and get a steady paycheck. Promotions?! But it beats the heck out of working in the jail.

Unregistered
    I agree many go to the courthouse in preparation for retirement however, there are young guys there too. Hours are about 0600 until the last Judge ends for the day. If there is a trial it will be OT. Most work 8 hours days so the start times are staggered but most start in the morning. Promotions are possible. Training occurs on days the courthouse is closed. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
    I agree many go to the courthouse in preparation for retirement however, there are young guys there too. Hours are about 0600 until the last Judge ends for the day. If there is a trial it will be OT. Most work 8 hours days so the start times are staggered but most start in the morning. Promotions are possible. Training occurs on days the courthouse is closed. Hope this helps.
    "Promotions are possible" Hahahahahahaha…..Yeah right! Not gonna happen...The sheriff brings the supervisors from patrol and other law enforcement units...He learned to go with people who have more actual law enforcement experience to supervise.

Unregistered
    What are the hours?
    Promotion potential
    Working environment
    Training
    Any information on the position.

Thank you.
    JZ told me it's the best job in the agency

Unregistered
    JZ told me it's the best job in the agency
    It's one of the best kept secrets in the whole agency. It doesn't have all the political BS of patrol or the micromanagement and stress of the jail. Most of the guys who went there never returned to patrol or the jail. They loved it, low stress, light work load. It's for low key people who don't want any drama. Bailiff is another good post.

Unregistered

Thank you

Thank you for the response. Do Supervisors get take home vehicles for this section?

Unregistered
    yes they do