Just remember... - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

You’re full of it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lusk been talking sh..t and someone called him out. Lusk been telling everyone Jimmy luv handle Leaven is going change this place
    You’re the only one talking Sh..t. Check the donation list when it’s released, you’ll see were everyone stands. You’re a troll who hasn’t talked to anyone including Lusk.. you’re just stir’n a pot no one cares about. You like tossing people names out but always leave out yours. Why not call the people you’re always posting about and man up a little. We’re happy with Carmine move on.. coward

Unregistered
    Jim L and CL they are related some how. I don't know Jim L much only possible meet him once or twice And is probably a decent guy. CL on the other hand is a pathological liar and the stories of his financial wealth is frankly alarming. He is running around telling everyone that this Jim L is a family member.

Unregistered

Boohoo-

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3000219]Jim L and CL they are related some how. I don't know Jim L much only possible meet him once or twice And is probably a decent guy. CL on the other hand is a pathological liar and the stories of his financial wealth is frankly alarming. He is running around telling everyone that this Jim L

Awwww, did He hurt your feelings, that’s ok, get online and run your trap that’ll make it all better... it’s nice hiding being your no-name post. You can say whatever you want about people on here. You can post things about your SUV on another thread and stir the pot on a second and third one... Admin doesn’t care, no one cares.. they’ve pretty much figured out how to tell who’s posting what on here.

Unregistered
    I'm sure admin who ever they may be have trust in Lusk. Now back to your 20 7-11 you own. This guy makes arrest and swears to be honest

Unregistered

Hahaha

This week on Keeeeeey board Commandos.. Hahahaha

Unregistered
    Lusk is a idiot and I don't trust him one bit. I seen him on a detail. I don't trust him at all and I worked with him in South. He arrested everyone for no DL without pc. The best day is when he was transferred.

Unregistered

Transferred

Lusk is a idiot and I don't trust him one bit. I seen him on a detail. I don't trust him at all and I worked with him in South. He arrested everyone for no DL without pc. The best day is when he was transferred.
    Isn’t not having a DL PC...

Unregistered
    This is Leavens and his friends attacking his own family. Should tell you something!!!!!!

Unregistered

Family

This is Leavens and his friends attacking his own family. Should tell you something!!!!!!
    That’s become his own family isn’t backing him contrary to any rumors..

Unregistered
    https://freedomoutpost.com/florida-r...rrupt-sheriff/

As I continue to investigate the corruption in Lee County Florida, I have moved from the courtroom and corrupt judges and attorneys, which I will be writing more on in the coming days Lord willing, to Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno. Marceno has perpetuated a fraud on the people of Lee County in blatant deception using the public website of the Lee County Sheriff's office to bolster his appearance as man finishing his higher education in criminal justice. Documents have also shown that he never qualified to even be a police officer in the state of Florida and miserably failed his equivalency exams, which he should have never been allowed to take in the first place, twice. Marceno has even begged a former girlfriend, Deanna Williams, whom he impregnated after his unethical pursuit of her when she tried to report a grand theft of $200,000 by her attorney to the Lee County Sheriff's office, to murder their unborn child so that he could pursue his "career," which seems to be nothing short of photo ops and making much of dogs in the area. I thought it a wise thing to point out just how many "Republicans" are supporting this "Republican."

Let me say before I provide many names of people that support Sheriff Carmine Marceno despite the above documented, not alleged, incidents. If these Republicans were doing what is right and calling out this man's corruption and those in the Lee County judicial system and seeing that justice was administered, there would be few issues down in Lee County, but because these people who call themselves "the Right," don't do that but instead, support and give their time and money to support men like this, they are the problem.

The truth is that if they did the right thing, they would be eliminating the Left. Going along to get along only strengthens the corruption and the tyranny.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast