Just remember... - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They just don't get it. We don't want a remnant or extension of Mike Scott.
    And that is guaranteed for tanning boy in office. Think about that.

Unregistered
    And that is guaranteed for tanning boy in office. Think about that.
    He can probably get you a good deal at Zoom Tan

Unregistered
    RM you shouldn't be making comments when your drunk, wait, your always drunk. I know your close to MH and your just trying to support him, but come on bro, your making your self sound like an idiot. MH is a sell out and this will probably be the shortest career he has ever had. He has put him self in the same category as Didio (which is unbelievable that anyone could even get that low). No one wants him in their districts and is the joke amongst the deputies and district ranks. Go away RM, obviously your drunken stupor has you thinking irrationally.
    Well, "Bro" drunk?? haha jealous?? and no I wasnt when I wrote this, ask your mother, idiot, he dosent need me to support him, he is a big boy and if you have a problem with him maybe you should talk to him, you wont. You little troll, whats the matter you know you have no chance at advancing what you call a career under CM, and obviously your a special kind of stupid, you attack someone on this site cause they have a different opinion then yours, haha have a nice day, I know I will

Unregistered
    Well, "Bro" drunk?? haha jealous?? and no I wasnt when I wrote this, ask your mother, idiot, he dosent need me to support him, he is a big boy and if you have a problem with him maybe you should talk to him, you wont. You little troll, whats the matter you know you have no chance at advancing what you call a career under CM, and obviously your a special kind of stupid, you attack someone on this site cause they have a different opinion then yours, haha have a nice day, I know I will
    Ahhhh, "troll" is your word huh. Guess we now know ho has been placing 99% of the attacks on here. The funny thing is, your 4'6 ass really is a troll...ROFLMAO...Cheers!!!

Unregistered
    Ahhhh, "troll" is your word huh. Guess we now know ho has been placing 99% of the attacks on here. The funny thing is, your 4'6 ass really is a troll...ROFLMAO...Cheers!!!
    Well sonny boy, unlike you I have a life so I'm not on here everyday, nor do I give a rats a ss about whats going on this trash site nor care about whats going on, so troll I will leave you with this you are and always will be a loser in life and I will always be a winner so suck it

Unregistered

Land Slide

Carmine is doing great! Deputy Dog? Guys a genius! Save your money sir hahahaha! Leavens has no chance....dude had 30 people at his event haha! Minimum half were his family! Cool you wanna lose money....I don’t get it but cool hahaha Carmine all day wooooh!

Unregistered

Roflmao

Carmine is doing great! Deputy Dog? Guys a genius! Save your money sir hahahaha! Leavens has no chance....dude had 30 people at his event haha! Minimum half were his family! Cool you wanna lose money....I don’t get it but cool hahaha Carmine all day wooooh!
    Gee, I was at that event last night and it was standing room only to include the front of the buisness. If your gonna talk about the man, atleast tell the truth!! There's a new Sheriff in Town!!

Unregistered

Not new Sheriff

Just MS warned over with an autograph of Shaq!

Unregistered
    I went on Leavens Facebook and viewed the event from his site. Stop making stuff up, there was maybe 40 people there. The place was empty!

Unregistered

Uh huh

I went on Leavens Facebook and viewed the event from his site. Stop making stuff up, there was maybe 40 people there. The place was empty!
    Look at the time it was taken. That was early.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast