Just remember... - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have worked here for 20 years, he is no Mike Scott. He cares and is making good changes
    Having retired past year, I can tell you that CM is doing a great job and really cares about the man and woman at the agency, no I'm not returning, just saw it first hand and know its a fact RM

Unregistered
    Well can't be Didio, he was officially back as of yesterday. Ugh.
    Farquaad is just hiring those he thinks can hurt him or work on campaigns again him.

Unregistered
    He’s hiring cops. At the end of the day we have to have each other’s backs, nobody else does

Unregistered

Get real

Cops these days do not have each other’s back. If you are a hormonal knuckle dragger you are going to go down. Administration protects their paychecks and crush you rank and file.
    Stay safe stay alive. Remember you are county employees NOT Superman. Nobody sincerely appreciates you.

Unregistered

Crazziness

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2995821]Having retired past year, I can tell you that CM is doing a great job and really cares about the man and woman at the agency, no I'm not returning, just saw it first hand and know its a fact RM[/QUOTEOk

Ok wait a minute RM. Are you trying to tell everyone on here that your supporting CM and that he is more QUALIFIED then JL and his 30 plus years of experience??

Unregistered
    What did JL do in the last 10 years of his career? Not much and when he did it wasn’t good. No way on JL, that is really a good ole boy

Unregistered
    Heard he made a complete fool of himself at an event yesterday. They don’t support you JL and never will, you don’t know what “Plan” A, B or C is? Hint, Plan C equals an investigation your in

Unregistered
    Man I wish Calderone was here to 119 these peoples salaries (all the re-hires) like he did back in the day. That spreadsheet caused a serious uproar.

Anybody can 119 anything. You don't need Calderone to do it. YOU do it. You can do it anonymously and there's nothing they can do. If you want to know so bad, YOU do it, better yet, maybe JL will do it and use it all to his advantage, since Farquaad's hiring everyone back. Farquadd's not smart enough of realize that just because he's paying them, does not mean they'll be loyal in their vote. I'm voting to Team JL.

Unregistered

Soooo Funny

What did JL do in the last 10 years of his career? Not much and when he did it wasn’t good. No way on JL, that is really a good ole boy
    Even if JL didn't do anything the past 10 years of his career, it is still better the what CM did. Running a tanning salon, bouncing from job to job. Really!!!

Unregistered

Funnyyyy

Having retired past year, I can tell you that CM is doing a great job and really cares about the man and woman at the agency, no I'm not returning, just saw it first hand and know its a fact RM
    RM you shouldn't be making comments when your drunk, wait, your always drunk. I know your close to MH and your just trying to support him, but come on bro, your making your self sound like an idiot. MH is a sell out and this will probably be the shortest career he has ever had. He has put him self in the same category as Didio (which is unbelievable that anyone could even get that low). No one wants him in their districts and is the joke amongst the deputies and district ranks. Go away RM, obviously your drunken stupor has you thinking irrationally.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast