+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Just remember...

    The midget is running as a new candidate. He cannot state "Re-Elect" on any campaign media.

    People seem to be confused about the Elected vs Interim Appointed.

    Things perhaps are getting ready to be real. Yet another candidate is planning to announce soon. Seems like a group of attorneys and public safety personnel have a candidate that is going to run also.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It seems like you want a change for no reason. How about the word Incumbent? Yep!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The midget is running as a new candidate. He cannot state "Re-Elect" on any campaign media.

    People seem to be confused about the Elected vs Interim Appointed.

    Things perhaps are getting ready to be real. Yet another candidate is planning to announce soon. Seems like a group of attorneys and public safety personnel have a candidate that is going to run also.

    Another candidate sounds great! I hope it's someone with some integrity.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another candidate sounds great! I hope it's someone with some integrity.
    Well can't be Didio, he was officially back as of yesterday. Ugh.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well can't be Didio, he was officially back as of yesterday. Ugh.
    No way!!!!!!!!!!’

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    They just don't get it. We don't want a remnant or extension of Mike Scott.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I have worked here for 20 years, he is no Mike Scott. He cares and is making good changes

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Man I wish Calderone was here to 119 these peoples salaries (all the re-hires) like he did back in the day. That spreadsheet caused a serious uproar.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man I wish Calderone was here to 119 these peoples salaries (all the re-hires) like he did back in the day. That spreadsheet caused a serious uproar.
    And where's your hero now??? And what was the outcome of the posting of peoples salaries, nothing, go away troll

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Calderon is coming back to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •