Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve looked at the TIA Police site to apply for an officer position but don’t see a link.
    You have to call Professional Standards to inquire if their accepting applications!

Unregistered

New positions

Will they ever post if there are new job opportunities?

Unregistered
    Will they ever post if there are new job opportunities?
    They do get posted when there are openings. If you don't have the wherewithall to figure it out, police work might not be the job for you.

Unregistered

Newsflash

They do get posted when there are openings. If you don't have the wherewithall to figure it out, police work might not be the job for you.
    Airport cops ain’t exactly the pinnacle of place work. Quit being a douche and answer questions on the forum or keep your mouth shut and go harass the people picking up their relatives in arriving passengers. I know you’re miserable working that candy ass job but it’s all you’re qualified for. The real PD either wouldn’t hire you or you’re afraid to deal with certain ethnicities, or both. Trust me you’re way over paid for what you actually do. Count your blessings and check your attitude.

Unregistered
    Airport cops ain’t exactly the pinnacle of place work. Quit being a douche and answer questions on the forum or keep your mouth shut and go harass the people picking up their relatives in arriving passengers. I know you’re miserable working that candy ass job but it’s all you’re qualified for. The real PD either wouldn’t hire you or you’re afraid to deal with certain ethnicities, or both. Trust me you’re way over paid for what you actually do. Count your blessings and check your attitude.
    Read your own post. Especially the part about "quit being a douche" and "check your attitude."

Unregistered

Dispatch jobs

When will there be hiring in dispatch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12