Ridiculous

Thread: Ridiculous

Unregistered

Ridiculous

A dirty cop calls out Retired Chief Castor for crime stat manipulation. Hahaha. That’s a dirty play. Crime is down. Check for open air drug dealing and residential burglaries. If you have worked at TPD you know crime is way down from early 2000 days. Come on man. Maybe he wouldn’t know cause he was cheating on his wife with a young lady he supervised. Oops did I say that. Castor doesn’t even need to respond to this troll cause she will win and win big. Sad someone will stoop to this level. I take offense cause I was in the crime fight and I busted my back with the real cops in the crime fight. That tool wouldn’t know. He never did anything and now he has a hard time paying child support and being a real dad. GTFO. Go Castor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A dirty cop calls out Retired Chief Castor for crime stat manipulation. Hahaha. That’s a dirty play. Crime is down. Check for open air drug dealing and residential burglaries. If you have worked at TPD you know crime is way down from early 2000 days. Come on man. Maybe he wouldn’t know cause he was cheating on his wife with a young lady he supervised. Oops did I say that. Castor doesn’t even need to respond to this troll cause she will win and win big. Sad someone will stoop to this level. I take offense cause I was in the crime fight and I busted my back with the real cops in the crime fight. That tool wouldn’t know. He never did anything and now he has a hard time paying child support and being a real dad. GTFO. Go Castor.
    No offense, but you've obviously been "Serving Since Yesterday". The crime stat manipulation was alive and well under her "leadership" as Chief and long before. Yes, most of it passed the review of FDLE and FBI, because we were over reporting in the first place, but that didn't stop middle management from turning crimes into non-crimes and such. If you missed that, you were a lucky one. How do you charge people on an "Information" report?

Unregistered
    What is ridiculous was they almost arrest, but instead just ran off a certain Corporal who took advantage of the City's loophole that they created so Jane could bring her kids home from adoption in Russia. You see, she couldn't get them out without health insurance and the City insurance would allow for kids that hadn't been adopted. The surreptitiously (without the Insurance Cos. consent) changed the rules to allow "prospective adoptive" children. A certain Corporal from the East side took advantage of this and added a bunch of children to his insurance. One of the kids was sickly and ended up costing the insured lots of $$$. The City wanted blood but he got away with it because he "planned to adopt" them, using the special rule made just for Castor.

Mark my words, when she wins, Bennett will Chief! Sad

Unregistered
    Listen, the guy who was on the TV for Straz is in my opinion a zero. That being said talk to people who worked during Castors' time. People you respect and were respected. They will tell you the truth. Stats WERE highly manipulated. Information reports were titled for actual crimes, "lost tags" became the norm instead of stolen; fraud was used instead of theft (fraud is not a reported crime for UCR); agg assault with firearms were reported as reckless display (again not a UCR reported stat). The marching order of the day was "reduce the dots" and "focus on four". Problem was focus on four was hocus pocus BS. Again talk to the sergeants and Lieutenants in particular that were on during that time. They may be retired now but they are still quite available and I know of many who will tell the truth if asked. They will not reach out to anyone because they really don't care about a city election. Although they may not care about the election they will also not cover for Castor who was highly incompetent, untruthful and a self serving person in my experience and opinion.

Unregistered
    Listen, the guy who was on the TV for Straz is in my opinion a zero. That being said talk to people who worked during Castors' time. People you respect and were respected. They will tell you the truth. Stats WERE highly manipulated. Information reports were titled for actual crimes, "lost tags" became the norm instead of stolen; fraud was used instead of theft (fraud is not a reported crime for UCR); agg assault with firearms were reported as reckless display (again not a UCR reported stat). The marching order of the day was "reduce the dots" and "focus on four". Problem was focus on four was hocus pocus BS. Again talk to the sergeants and Lieutenants in particular that were on during that time. They may be retired now but they are still quite available and I know of many who will tell the truth if asked. They will not reach out to anyone because they really don't care about a city election. Although they may not care about the election they will also not cover for Castor who was highly incompetent, untruthful and a self serving person in my experience and opinion.
    Trust me the media will never vet her properly because she is liberal and gay. They adore her and will never go against one of their own. Don't get me wrong Straz is a horrible choice too. Greco was the only decent candidate imo. Too bad he entered the race so late.

Unregistered
    So true. Retired Det. & D/Sgt.

Unregistered
    Gary's last gasp attempt to try and be somebody important.

Straz would have gotten more credibility from a Tuna Fish sammich......

Unregistered

Who is and what happend?

What happened to officer Raymond Gregory? Was he really a suspect in a sexual battery case? Did why is not listed as a retired anywhere why was he trying to retire with PTSD issues? How come IA will not release the jacket on him?

Unregistered
    Obviously your not TPD or you would know full well about it. Complete and proven bullshit. Now go away troll and don’t be spreading lies and using a mans name in this public post you POS.