New Hires - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you've experienced this first hand. Just don't lie and do your job and you'll be fine.
    Please don't tackle the students for Jay walking. We are looking for police officers, not future NFL prospects.

Unregistered
    Maybe he was giving you good advice. Maybe he is close to his retirement. Maybe he got paper for nonsense and cant go somewhere else. Same could happen to you. Maybe he has a family to think of.
    DEFINITELY by your response your are a douche.
    This is something I could never understand about our Command Staff. If they dont like you they will sabotage any chance you have of going elsewhere and you stay here. I would think that if they hate you so much they would be happy to see you go. Not at this phucked up place, they keep the people they hate here and show up in their Class A Uniforms at the swearing in Ceremony of those that left and they loved.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you've experienced this first hand. Just don't lie and do your job and you'll be fine.
    Yeah Nicole!

Unregistered
    Lie on what..? A parking space....That poor girl was doing a great job and got set up through the typical USF PD work rumor windmill and how things work here. She got screwed over big time from what I've head...like they tried to get me....the Caff

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456