New Hires - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My brain hurts from trying to read this
    What's left of my Brain hurts from working here. Can we just stop hiring slugs and kids

Unregistered
    Why do anything when you can hang out with your sergeant all night and not take calls?

Unregistered
    Why do anything when you can hang out with your sergeant all night and not take calls?
    I am constantly amazed by the stupidity on this website. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe I just didn't realize there were so many unanswered calls.

Unregistered
    Not that many calls right now correct. But you do get paid to patrol, you know.. in a patrol car, perhaps driving the campus to geez maybe prevent crime from happening like bike thefts, auto burglaries etc. You might even be able to do a FIR.

Unregistered
    From experience, I would say if you are retired officer, do not apply here. You will be expected learn a lot of new computer stuff that you are not use to using, and the time frame they give you to learn it is short in the training phases.. This place is geared towards the younger officer, that eventually will not stay here and leave.

Unregistered
    From experience, I would say if you are retired officer, do not apply here. You will be expected learn a lot of new computer stuff that you are not use to using, and the time frame they give you to learn it is short in the training phases.. This place is geared towards the younger officer, that eventually will not stay here and leave.
    I totally agree with you... I would add, that if you are totally new to the profession, this is not the place for you. You will not gain any “real” experience, other than traffic stop arrests. I think this agency is geared more towards a mid-career officer that’s lazy and tired of working for a real department.

Unregistered
    This is what we're complaining about now? That you have to learn how to use a computer?

Unregistered
    This is what we're complaining about now? That you have to learn how to use a computer?
    There are so many things to b**** about here, that it doesn’t really matter anymore. I don’t believe that this person is talking about using a police CAD, or drafting up a CRA. They are more than likely talking about all the other programs that detectives should be using, and not a patrol officer... watching countless hours of videos for crimes that can’t be prosecuted, making video copies, sending out alerts, evidence processing, ect... None of which are handled by patrol at most other legitimate agencies.

If you are retired from a legitimate agency, stay far away from here!

Unregistered
    Big Dopey Doug
    You couldn't handle this Department if they let you use a crayon and a coloring book to do a report. You'really a proud member of the know it all 4 that should have been fired within your 1st week of work and saved us all of the drama.

Unregistered
    Big Dopey Doug
    You couldn't handle this Department if they let you use a crayon and a coloring book to do a report. You'really a proud member of the know it all 4 that should have been fired within your 1st week of work and saved us all of the drama.
    Yup
    very, very true.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast