New Hires - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered
    This is real. One should think twice about applying at USF PD. It is well know that the LT. mentioned running the patrol division is very heavy handed on discipline and is the type of leader you will work for that is just waiting to put his boot down on you with no empathy and will hand out discipline to the utmost if you do not meet his standards, and I would say...enjoys it. He has a Sgt. that will do his bidding and they use him for that. If you get put on his squad, it is usually for a reason, and despite what he tells you on his high moral set, will set you up for failure so he can find and document what the LT. wants done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is real. One should think twice about applying at USF PD. It is well know that the LT. mentioned running the patrol division is very heavy handed on discipline and is the type of leader you will work for that is just waiting to put his boot down on you with no empathy and will hand out discipline to the utmost if you do not meet his standards, and I would say...enjoys it. He has a Sgt. that will do his bidding and they use him for that. If you get put on his squad, it is usually for a reason, and despite what he tells you on his high moral set, will set you up for failure so he can find and document what the LT. wants done.
    Tell us how you really feel cpl.

Unregistered
    The problem we have, and speaking specifically of the 4 absolute losers that are no longer here, the command staff knew that they were not suitable for hiring but they hired them anyway

Unregistered
    Some leaving this agency are patted on the back and given training opportunities right up to the last days before they leave. Some of them even have our command staff showing up for their swearing in with their new agency.

Then we have others who we all wish would leave, have their applications to other agencies squashed by a Command Staff member. I just can't figure that one out.

Unregistered
    Tell us how you really feel cpl.
    Been there. Thanks Doug

Unregistered
    Some leaving this agency are patted on the back and given training opportunities right up to the last days before they leave. Some of them even have our command staff showing up for their swearing in with their new agency.

Then we have others who we all wish would leave, have their applications to other agencies squashed by a Command Staff member. I just can't figure that one out.
    There are all ways ones people wish would leave, but that is of the opinion of the person who posted that. I think the ones who tried to leave had a decent record, but were undermined. The ones the Chief patted on the back, were probably the ones they were actually glad to say good bye too, trust me. I am guessing Temple Terrace new contract upgrade is going to lure a few more away.

Unregistered
    Been there. Thanks Doug
    Dumb as a rock. Must have hid for 20 years.

Unregistered
    Dumb as a rock. Must have hid for 20 years.
    My posts on here are legitimate and true. One day you will find out where you are going to hide after your 20yrs on the job here at this place and have another 10 more years left before you even get a decent retirement... punk kid. Will you even be alive 20yrs from now?....wow. Hired in a place with a bunch of young punks out for themselves. It is very sad.

Unregistered
    The problem we have, and speaking specifically of the 4 absolute losers that are no longer here, the command staff knew that they were not suitable for hiring but they hired them anyway
    Huh? They knew? How did the four even make it as far as they did? WTF? is going on here with the hiring and how did this even happen? I realize this place hires people that have not been hired by the top agencies and we usually get the second choice, whether that be do to things based on race or whatever., we still get good applicants...but how does this happen? They passed the police academy and a lot of them have prior job experience.

Unregistered
    Huh? They knew? How did the four even make it as far as they did? WTF? is going on here with the hiring and how did this even happen? I realize this place hires people that have not been hired by the top agencies and we usually get the second choice, whether that be do to things based on race or whatever., we still get good applicants...but how does this happen? They passed the police academy and a lot of them have prior job experience.
    My brain hurts from trying to read this

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast