New Hires - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Big Dopey Doug
    You couldn't handle this Department if they let you use a crayon and a coloring book to do a report. You'really a proud member of the know it all 4 that should have been fired within your 1st week of work and saved us all of the drama.
    If you’re going to berate someone about their report writing capabilities, please ensure that your up to par as well.

*** you’really

Unregistered
    They hire 4 and can't wait to get rid of 4....what is going on with this place and the hiring...?

Unregistered
    Funny how me, the big dumb ass Doug started all these posts and you respond to them....I am not so dumb and you will see...

Unregistered

Get Money?

The real question is.... when will the university care enough about our agency to provide us with the finances and tools we need to do our job? Our laptops, radios, Cad system, crash report system, patrol cars, air cards, "speciality" unit vehicles, uniforms, building, policies are all in need of repair or replacement.

We don't have the money, yet the university is blowing money on renaming a street (16k) and housing 99 percent full. There is plenty of money at USF, we just get screwed for some unknown reason. It's going to take a major event with the loss of one of our lives or a school shooting to wake up this university staff.

Unregistered

Looking to Possibly Join USFPD

Hey guys,

I’m possibly looking into USFPD. I’m a fellow LEO at another department. I just want some different Perspectives on people currently employed with USFPD the good & the bad.. (I know every department has its share of Issues).
    Is OT readily available?
    Day on and off?
    Are you guys bombarded with court?
    Any insight good or bad would help.
    Thanks in Advance & stay safe.

Unregistered
    Nice Try Troll. But if you by chance are serious, my advice is run like He'll and don't look back at this dumpster fire.

Unregistered
    Nice Try Troll. But if you by chance are serious, my advice is run like He'll and don't look back at this dumpster fire.
    So I'm guessing that you're so incompetent you're stuck in the Dumpster.

Unregistered
    So I'm guessing that you're so incompetent you're stuck in the Dumpster.
    Maybe he was giving you good advice. Maybe he is close to his retirement. Maybe he got paper for nonsense and cant go somewhere else. Same could happen to you. Maybe he has a family to think of.
    DEFINITELY by your response your are a douche.

Unregistered
    I have heard that this place will fire people unjustly and has had to hire them back a lot. And, if they can't fire you because of HR reasons, they will work around it on you, and fill your file up with a lot of write up's or IA's, to try to destroy you and your career, so you can never be hired by another agency. Very sad. I have also heard they will use certain of your fellow officers as snitches on other officers. They also will promote ones they can use to be "enforcers" as supervisors, to ride officers and harass them. This entire system seems to be promoted and advanced by a certain backstabbing Lt...who they have promoted and use for his same behavior. They are trained to get you on every period missing in a report, a misspelled word, or will spend hours reviewing your traffic stops on the camera and find something you did wrong to get you. They will find you incompetent, so they can get rid of you....they use these people...who sleep good at night to do these things. To do their dirty work.

Unregistered
    I have heard that this place will fire people unjustly and has had to hire them back a lot. And, if they can't fire you because of HR reasons, they will work around it on you, and fill your file up with a lot of write up's or IA's, to try to destroy you and your career, so you can never be hired by another agency. Very sad. I have also heard they will use certain of your fellow officers as snitches on other officers. They also will promote ones they can use to be "enforcers" as supervisors, to ride officers and harass them. This entire system seems to be promoted and advanced by a certain backstabbing Lt...who they have promoted and use for his same behavior. They are trained to get you on every period missing in a report, a misspelled word, or will spend hours reviewing your traffic stops on the camera and find something you did wrong to get you. They will find you incompetent, so they can get rid of you....they use these people...who sleep good at night to do these things. To do their dirty work.
    Sounds like you've experienced this first hand. Just don't lie and do your job and you'll be fine.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast