New Hires
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered

New Hires

Is your department accepting applications for the position of police officer at this time?

Unregistered
    You really don't wanna work there. I would pass and put in an app with department other than this one.
    I'm glad I left. I get treated better, equipment that works, a take home car after FTO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You really don't wanna work there. I would pass and put in an app with department other than this one.
    I'm glad I left. I get treated better, equipment that works, a take home car after FTO.
    Your so glad that you left that you still check on our leo affairs blog? Stay on your own agencies page looser. Your probably not even in LE.

Unregistered
    Your so glad that you left that you still check on our leo affairs blog? Stay on your own agencies page looser. Your probably not even in LE.
    Loser*. There ya go big guy. Your spelling is about as good as your security career.

Unregistered
    Loser*. There ya go big guy. Your spelling is about as good as your security career.
    That hurt so deep... Your the first person that has ever referenced us a security lol. Good one! Where do you work at big guy? The airport perhaps? Most of us here have already worked a full career at a "real" agency..

Unregistered
    What's your agency's field training consist of? Also, when can a new hire expect a take home car? I noticed your website says after the initial contract period. Is that referring to the three year contract candidates must sign?

Unregistered
    What's your agency's field training consist of? Also, when can a new hire expect a take home car? I noticed your website says after the initial contract period. Is that referring to the three year contract candidates must sign?
    I’m considering applying here too. I retired from NYPD four years ago and have since moved to Brandon FL. I’m looking at Hillsborough and Tampa also. I’m not used to patrol getting take home cars. Is that something that’s pretty standard down here, including the college police?

Unregistered
    Are you guys security?

Unregistered
    Are you guys security?
    No, but with the current level of command misleadership we might as well be .

Unregistered
    No matter your experience, you will be treated like a kid here with no experience. Heavy micromanagement here.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast