Professional Courtesy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Professional Courtesy

I goofed earlier and got caught speeding by one of your Troopers. I was prepared for the citation, which I deserved, but the Trooper was polite, professional and respectful. Downright pleasant. Thanks for the break, Trooper. Stay safe, everyone. Have a good evening.

-DumDum With A Heavy Foot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I goofed earlier and got caught speeding by one of your Troopers. I was prepared for the citation, which I deserved, but the Trooper was polite, professional and respectful. Downright pleasant. Thanks for the break, Trooper. Stay safe, everyone. Have a good evening.

Awesome. Great post. God bless.

Unregistered

You've committed a non violent traffic infraction! PAY THE STATE A FINE OR HAVE YOUR LICENSE SUSPENDED AND END UP INCARCERATED AND LIFE UPENDED!

Road Pirates, all of you.

Unregistered
    You've committed a non violent traffic infraction! PAY THE STATE A FINE OR HAVE YOUR LICENSE SUSPENDED AND END UP INCARCERATED AND LIFE UPENDED!

Road Pirates, all of you.
    Follow the rules and you won't have to pay the state a fine. If your mom didn't teach you how to obey laws and rules then the state will. You must one of the few blasting your gansta music at the light high as heck.

Unregistered
    Follow the rules and you won't have to pay the state a fine. If your mom didn't teach you how to obey laws and rules then the state will. You must one of the few blasting your gansta music at the light high as heck.
    You are an indoctrinated government pawn, good job being revenue for the state for 33k a year loser. My mom taught me not to commit crimes against people or property, whose the victim when I speed? You're probably one of the people who say they're Pro 2A and in the same breath take someones guns when theres a CIVIL order to take them. Road Pirate.

Unregistered
    You are an indoctrinated government pawn, good job being revenue for the state for 33k a year loser. My mom taught me not to commit crimes against people or property, whose the victim when I speed? You're probably one of the people who say they're Pro 2A and in the same breath take someones guns when theres a CIVIL order to take them. Road Pirate.
    This one has his tin foil hat on too tight and his bum hole too loose.

Unregistered
    This one has his tin foil hat on too tight and his bum hole too loose.
    He ain’t lying tho

Unregistered
    If someone you loved was killed by a person committing a traffic infraction (about 40000 a year last I checked) would you still consider it victimless? Or should Law Enforcement only be involved after someone is dead and not prevent it?

Unregistered
    If someone you loved was killed by a person committing a traffic infraction (about 40000 a year last I checked) would you still consider it victimless? Or should Law Enforcement only be involved after someone is dead and not prevent it?
    At that point there would be a victim and I could be charged CRIMINALLY SINCE A CRIME WAS COMMITTED

Unregistered
    At that point there would be a victim and I could be charged CRIMINALLY SINCE A CRIME WAS COMMITTED
    You are obviously not a Florida LEO, or you would know how stupid this sounds.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast