Professional Courtesy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I goofed earlier and got caught speeding by one of your Troopers. I was prepared for the citation, which I deserved, but the Trooper was polite, professional and respectful. Downright pleasant. Thanks for the break, Trooper. Stay safe, everyone. Have a good evening.

-DumDum With A Heavy Foot.
    FHP can’t convince lazy POS troopers to write any tickets. Like Oprah handing out warnings for everything.

Unregistered
    FHP can’t convince lazy POS troopers to write any tickets. Like Oprah handing out warnings for everything.
    So if a Trooper issued 100 warnings, does that make them lazier than someone who issued 20 citations? Why is it all about actual citations?

Unregistered
    So if a Trooper issued 100 warnings, does that make them lazier than someone who issued 20 citations? Why is it all about actual citations?
    Because FHP is revenue for the state and nothing else

Unregistered
    You are an indoctrinated government pawn, good job being revenue for the state for 33k a year loser. My mom taught me not to commit crimes against people or property, whose the victim when I speed? You're probably one of the people who say they're Pro 2A and in the same breath take someones guns when theres a CIVIL order to take them. Road Pirate.
    You're a idiot. So if you speed and kill someone, not only for excessive speed but also reckless driving, the victim will be the person(s) or family that you may have just killed. You're argument just lost any validity. Move on douchebag.
    Last edited by Mod 724; 04-05-2019 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Foul language

Unregistered
    No matter what gets posted on here, any time, any day, any troop, it will turn into arguing, name calling, "I did your mamma" etc. This is more proof of that. Grow up !!!

Unregistered
    Not lazier.

But proves the troopers lack sound judgment to locate and identify serious violations that instead, should be handled with appropriate enforcement like citations.

Not everything should get a warning. With less than 2000 troopers working traffic across the state, it’s not hard to find violations that are worthy of citations. If you refuse to do that, you’re just lazy, dumb or both.

Unregistered
    100 warnings? That would mean you stopped 100 cars and interrupted your you tube video watching. You Troooers are to lazy for that.

Unregistered
    Not lazier.

But proves the troopers lack sound judgment to locate and identify serious violations that instead, should be handled with appropriate enforcement like citations.

Not everything should get a warning. With less than 2000 troopers working traffic across the state, it’s not hard to find violations that are worthy of citations. If you refuse to do that, you’re just lazy, dumb or both.
    So appropriate enforcement involves citations only? What ever happened to misdemeanor discresion? The problem is that Troopers go out looking to write any ticket at all rather than what you said; Finding serious violations. It's all a numbers game. Sad!

Unregistered
    I have been an LEO in Mass for 16 years. On vacation in FL on I-10 and I messed up and was doing 90 the trooper said. I tried to hand him my business card with my license but he said he just wanted my license and wrote me a ticket. Florida does not have professional courtesy!!!

Unregistered
    I have been an LEO in Mass for 16 years. On vacation in FL on I-10 and I messed up and was doing 90 the trooper said. I tried to hand him my business card with my license but he said he just wanted my license and wrote me a ticket. Florida does not have professional courtesy!!!
    Florida Troopers are notorious for failing to give Professional Courtesy. But especially on Friday afternoons and evenings you can catch a lot of Troopers flying away from Tallahassee going home from classes at the academy. They think they go drive as fast as they want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast