Eldys Diaz is an asshole!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    The guy is a £ucking retard cc. Dresses like a fool and thinks he superior to others. I have no respect for him or what he does. How do you know he didn’t £uck anyone? Maybe he did a whole lot of sucking. The guy is bi-sexual so he’ll £uck man or women. It doesn’t matter to him. Eldys you are a freaking a loser!!

Unregistered
    Papo el typo lo unico que sabe is how to put up crime scene tape. He mastered that art in the 1 year he did on patrol in the north end midnights. You call that a real police officer. 🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy is a £ucking retard cc. Dresses like a fool and thinks he superior to others. I have no respect for him or what he does. How do you know he didn’t £uck anyone? Maybe he did a whole lot of sucking. The guy is bi-sexual so he’ll £uck man or women. It doesn’t matter to him. Eldys you are a freaking a loser!!
    Lol! He went from asshole to idiot to retard to bi-sexual? ?? He does think he is superior to others, but that’s because He IS higher rank to most. What’s with all the hate?

Unregistered
    Wow. People clean out your souls. This resentment is not healthy. Chakra cleansing. Forgiveness. Gratitude. Where is lube when you need him?

Unregistered
    Hey i have an idea you cant refuse;
    How about we implement gps because they are a great tool and they will benefit the department?
    Great idea! So staff members too?
    Nah, we do not need them.

Me resingo en la madre del flaco de pinga ese

Unregistered
    Wow. People clean out your souls. This resentment is not healthy. Chakra cleansing. Forgiveness. Gratitude. Where is lube when you need him?
    I have even a better idea why doesn't he go build some more of his little robots and put the GPS on them so he wont lose any of them while he plays house by himself. Or he can always go buy some more vintage cardigan sweaters and walk around the station looking like Mr. Rogers. Either why let him go back to his closet full of ideas and just stay there.

itsJustm3

Eldys Diaz

Eldys Diaz is ****ing hot. I blush and smile when he shows on tv. I get crazy hard one and bought a toy and put his name on it and put it in me all the time.

Unregistered
    Hey, stop talking shit about C3PO.. He's the one actually in charge telling Jaba and Solo what to do.. He's gone a long way from his FTAA anarchist ways

Unregistered
    GPS, wasn't place for officer safety. It's so the department can see if your using your PVP off duty and your driving habit's. If the radio has it, why the car now? Next big thing to come, will be a kill switch, so if your car is stolen, communications or I.A. can shut it off, wink, wink. Plus if your in a chase, that should of been 06 but you didn't hear it. You car gets shut off for public safety. I'm surprised someone hasn't came up with the idea of rubber bullets, instead of the hollow points we have. Everything were issued, will be for officer safety. Who remembers that officer from the North end, that almost got fired, for having rounds in his shotgun, that made slug rounds, look like BB's. The rounds were titanium, with fins and would go thru 6 inches of concert, a engine block and nail the driver. He got ratted out by every bodies wanna be hero. We went to the range once and he used some and it cut the poll in half, that was holding the target. Opps! Back when they first came out, it was for military use only. Like all money making products, soon it was issued to law enforcement, then the public. Soon all patrol cars will have cameras, facing inward. that will record all your actions and comments but it will be place for officer safety. So if you 39, is able to get into the front seat. They can watch later how you got FUBAR. (fu@ked up beyond, recognition)

Now, my question that seems never to get answered. Why not all city vehicles have GPS? Isn't a Sgt on up life, worth anything? Their driving habits are never questioned? On most Sunday morning after we 06, some drive pass me like I'm standing still. At least they are nice enough to wave.

Unregistered
    GPS, wasn't place for officer safety. It's so the department can see if your using your PVP off duty and your driving habit's. If the radio has it, why the car now? Next big thing to come, will be a kill switch, so if your car is stolen, communications or I.A. can shut it off, wink, wink. Plus if your in a chase, that should of been 06 but you didn't hear it. You car gets shut off for public safety. I'm surprised someone hasn't came up with the idea of rubber bullets, instead of the hollow points we have. Everything were issued, will be for officer safety. Who remembers that officer from the North end, that almost got fired, for having rounds in his shotgun, that made slug rounds, look like BB's. The rounds were titanium, with fins and would go thru 6 inches of concert, a engine block and nail the driver. He got ratted out by every bodies wanna be hero. We went to the range once and he used some and it cut the poll in half, that was holding the target. Opps! Back when they first came out, it was for military use only. Like all money making products, soon it was issued to law enforcement, then the public. Soon all patrol cars will have cameras, facing inward. that will record all your actions and comments but it will be place for officer safety. So if you 39, is able to get into the front seat. They can watch later how you got FUBAR. (fu@ked up beyond, recognition)

Now, my question that seems never to get answered. Why not all city vehicles have GPS? Isn't a Sgt on up life, worth anything? Their driving habits are never questioned? On most Sunday morning after we 06, some drive pass me like I'm standing still. At least they are nice enough to wave.
    Ask ortiz why police vehs gbs monitoring stop just before the rank of Capt. When will u guys learn that you guys have been getting played. At the time they only had 3 Captains.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast