Eldys Diaz is an asshole!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Eldys Diaz- is this the skinny guy?

Unregistered
    Diaz has always been a worker and never bothers anyone. Hands down best staff member Colinas got. You *****es are pissed because he will always be higher rank making more money while you ****ing slugs are stuck in patrol jerking each other off. Please find another target for your bullshit whining

Unregistered
    The guy behind all the crappy softwares the city now have. Nothing works or link together like it is supposed to. Good job.

Unregistered
    i dont know about calling him an asshole but i do have to say that he is behind a lot of these stupid ideas being implemented by our administration

Unregistered
    He sounds like the Joe Longuiera of today’s MPD all the stupid and non thought out ideas to make the street cops work even harder. Thats MPD always in reverse.

Unregistered
    No one man runs the show...brass teams talk before they implement strategies. No one takes all decisions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one man runs the show...brass teams talk before they implement strategies. No one takes all decisions.
    But idiots come up with ideas to present to staff just like GPS, the CLEAR program as well as the Civil Citation. Trust me non of our chiefs sit around thinking of different programs to start up instead they are worried about maintaining a department.

Unregistered
    What is your point? Companies in the private sector work the same way. It's called a stategy department . Everybody has a job to do and must present at the table. Ideas get presented, but they have to have buy in or they don't fly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But idiots come up with ideas to present to staff just like GPS, the CLEAR program as well as the Civil Citation. Trust me non of our chiefs sit around thinking of different programs to start up instead they are worried about maintaining a department.
    Eldys is no idiot. You may not like his ideas, or disagree, but be respectful.

Unregistered
    Radio gps, computer gps and the premier one system. In car gps is nothing different then the others mentioned, is just another friends and family hookup. In car gps ain’t gonna work.
    Is just another excuse to hookup a cousin that has this gps product and is gonna sell it to the city and the same time somebody in the city is gonna benefit $$$$. You know what I’m saying “HACERE”

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast