New Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Sheriff

Unregistered
    Didn’t lee ****erell say something in his book like if you want your employees to deliver excellent service you need to provide them with excellent leaders? Great leadership leads to employee excellence. The customer doesn’t come first your leaders come first. So, Sheriff, and all the other minions in the tower, how’s that creating magic book going for you? Did you take any notes from that book? If you’re upset about anything we type on here, or our opinions, maybe it’s a time to take a good hard look at yourselves.. we are only following the leader (or lack of leadership) or driven by fear. Sheriff, the book also speaks of teaching everyone with respect.. when was the last time you treated one of us with genuine respect? youre not creating magic here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t lee ****erell say something in his book like if you want your employees to deliver excellent service you need to provide them with excellent leaders? Great leadership leads to employee excellence. The customer doesn’t come first your leaders come first. So, Sheriff, and all the other minions in the tower, how’s that creating magic book going for you? Did you take any notes from that book? If you’re upset about anything we type on here, or our opinions, maybe it’s a time to take a good hard look at yourselves.. we are only following the leader (or lack of leadership) or driven by fear. Sheriff, the book also speaks of teaching everyone with respect.. when was the last time you treated one of us with genuine respect? youre not creating magic here.
    I still cannot believe this Disney sh*t actually went down. Every week I say to myself “it can’t get any worse than this. We’ve hit rock bottom.”

Then next week, BAM! Somehow, You did it again. Well played, DL. But what do you expect from someone with no real cop experience who just recently “earned” (read: paid for) a Bachelors and Masters degrees from University of F*cksville Diploma Mill (Keyboard College).

Unregistered
    Just remember folks, as he said in a Supervisor meeting, he doesn't need us to be reelected. Some leaders he is.
    He’s probably already factored how many deputies are registered voters within Seminole County and by that metric, he may not need our votes. Unfortunately he’s not counted the number of votes, outside of our own, that we will influence. It’s a real shame that our “sheriff” feels that he doesn’t need us.

Unregistered
    He’s probably already factored how many deputies are registered voters within Seminole County and by that metric, he may not need our votes. Unfortunately he’s not counted the number of votes, outside of our own, that we will influence. It’s a real shame that our “sheriff” feels that he doesn’t need us.
    His fear is the unhappiness reaching the media. Osceola just had an article about low morale and poor recruitment. The truth will eventually get out.
    DL is not interested in what is right. Image above all. Maybe it is time for those union cards to be signed again.

Unregistered

Donald Eslinger was racist

Donald Eslinger ruled with an iron fist, was racist and was the biggest liar himself. We all know about his cheating ways, how he treated woman and how he promoted certain woman how have NO, ZERO L.E experience at all. I wish everyone here would stop putting DE on a damn pedestal when he was the biggest racist and liar of them all. Lets give DE a chance to correct things. Rome wasn't built over night.

Don Eslinger was respected because he didn’t play games. Low pay, but mostly good working conditions. Everyone knows Don E. Had been checked out the last few years, leaving his community service lap dog to run the place. That’s why there has been such a sharp decline in morale the last 5 years. Don started losing it when SR was put in charge of patrol.

“hE LeT yOU pIcK yOuR nEw gUN and PhONe!” Does not equate to being a competent or caring Sheriff.

You say Don would have had you on the flagpole for dissent? How about firing 3 people for having an opinion and joking around? Don’t remember Don doing anything of the sort. Btw, this board was dead for all the years Don was the boss. Now one thread has over 120k views. This forum gained so much traction it got you that raise you love to spout off about. Be thankful this is here and happened the way it did, or I’m sure you’d have been just as happy with 3% or less.

You are one of the only people defending this stupidity on this board. It is evident you are the same person in multiple threads based on key phrases and your writing style. I’m betting you are a command staff member or in some specialized community nerdery. You are colossally out of touch. No one is happy out here.

... But I’m sure Dennis will take you to Chick Fil A in the new Maserati to learn how to better your customer service when you’re handing out snow cones for your efforts on here.

Remember, when someone says “Thank You” it’s not “You’re welcome”. It’s “MY PLEASURE!”

Unregistered
    Donald Eslinger ruled with an iron fist, was racist and was the biggest liar himself. We all know about his cheating ways, how he treated woman and how he promoted certain woman how have NO, ZERO L.E experience at all. I wish everyone here would stop putting DE on a damn pedestal when he was the biggest racist and liar of them all. Lets give DE a chance to correct things. Rome wasn't built over night.
    So I guess the last two years hes been surveying the needs of the agency and making minimal moves to determine what the best course it? Get the f**k out of here. He's got 1 thing in mind and that's what can DL do to make DL look better to politicians. He doesn't give a damn about any of us or this agency. Look even his own wife is embarrassed to wear her uniform at events media will be at in fear that someone might question how can she work under his authority without it being a conflict of interest. Shes only a LT because of him, she could barely do SRO and now next thing you know shes a LT. What a waste of taxpayer money, but after all you gotta pay for your Maserati some how.

Unregistered
    Everyone who works with LT DL at the courthouses seems to like her. She was promoted by Sheriff Eslinger, well before DL was elected, so if you have an issue with it, talk to him. The only conflict of interest would be if DL promotes LT DL, which I don't think will ever happen because it's a clear cut conflict of interest.

Unregistered
    Everyone who works with LT DL at the courthouses seems to like her. She was promoted by Sheriff Eslinger, well before DL was elected, so if you have an issue with it, talk to him. The only conflict of interest would be if DL promotes LT DL, which I don't think will ever happen because it's a clear cut conflict of interest.
    Promoted when he was running the sheriffs office and doing all the hiring and making all the decision's. She was promoted while Eslinger was Sheriff and Lemma had a say. She should have left when he took office but as per usual, Keep Lemma # 1 above everyone else, even the citizens.

Unregistered
    Promoted when he was running the sheriffs office and doing all the hiring and making all the decision's. She was promoted while Eslinger was Sheriff and Lemma had a say. She should have left when he took office but as per usual, Keep Lemma # 1 above everyone else, even the citizens.
    No one made decisions for Don Eslinger but Don Eslinger. Even at the end, he controlled the promotions.

Unregistered
    Keep smoking that stuff. Just remember, puff puff pass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast