New Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Sheriff

Unregistered

New Sheriff

Who's gonna save our agency from the lack of command we have right now? DL and his good ole boy system needs to end. Get rid of DL, LT, CL, SL to start. DiBona2020? Ballou2020? Pisano2020? Ryan2020? Hell at this point I'd take Hardesty2020. #WeAreUnfortunatelySCSO

Unregistered
    (ABL) “anyone but Lemma” at this point! I will agree wholeheartedly he has lost complete control of his agency and refuses to communicate or listen to his employees. His command staff continuously undermines his every move and yet he has no clue that they are the real problem. If you actually take a second and read the minutes at his Forum (not the employees) he is consistently backpedaling and covering up for all of the misinformation being passed down. He has all the makings of a damn good politician but as the Sheriff of Seminole County, I vote “no”.

Unregistered
    Just remember folks, as he said in a Supervisor meeting, he doesn't need us to be reelected. Some leaders he is.

Unregistered
    Don Eslinger was a great Sheriff but he ruled with an iron fist. You didn't question him or he had your ass hanging from the flag pole. He didn't ask what gun or phone you wanted he gave you what he wanted and you took it. Dennis Lemma actually cared about what your opinion was and allowed you to choose guns and and phone. Now you have the balls to complain because he let you choose. Pack your crap and go to Orlando and Orange County. Go take your cancer and be gone. I was just wondering if you had been to his office and made these complaints known to him? Yeah we both know the answer to that now don't we. Go ahead Chicken Little and keep complaining the sky is falling. Biggest raises in the history of Seminole County and you still find the ability to cry. Let me know when you're leaving so we can get somebody in who wants to be here. Your going away party will be attended by you and the other two selfish malcontents. By the way, Dennis Lemma will be the Sheriff next term as well. Suck it up buttercup

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don Eslinger was a great Sheriff but he ruled with an iron fist. You didn't question him or he had your ass hanging from the flag pole. He didn't ask what gun or phone you wanted he gave you what he wanted and you took it. Dennis Lemma actually cared about what your opinion was and allowed you to choose guns and and phone. Now you have the balls to complain because he let you choose. Pack your crap and go to Orlando and Orange County. Go take your cancer and be gone. I was just wondering if you had been to his office and made these complaints known to him? Yeah we both know the answer to that now don't we. Go ahead Chicken Little and keep complaining the sky is falling. Biggest raises in the history of Seminole County and you still find the ability to cry. Let me know when you're leaving so we can get somebody in who wants to be here. Your going away party will be attended by you and the other two selfish malcontents. By the way, Dennis Lemma will be the Sheriff next term as well. Suck it up buttercup
    There are people, even civilians that would love to get hired/sponsored to do the job.

Unregistered
    I'm surprised you were able to get so many words out of your mouth while your on your knees in front of Lemma. You're the problem with the agency. Pack your knee pads and leave with Lemma.

Unregistered
    Don Eslinger was respected because he didn’t play games. Low pay, but mostly good working conditions. Everyone knows Don E. Had been checked out the last few years, leaving his community service lap dog to run the place. That’s why there has been such a sharp decline in morale the last 5 years. Don started losing it when SR was put in charge of patrol.

“hE LeT yOU pIcK yOuR nEw gUN and PhONe!” Does not equate to being a competent or caring Sheriff.

You say Don would have had you on the flagpole for dissent? How about firing 3 people for having an opinion and joking around? Don’t remember Don doing anything of the sort. Btw, this board was dead for all the years Don was the boss. Now one thread has over 120k views. This forum gained so much traction it got you that raise you love to spout off about. Be thankful this is here and happened the way it did, or I’m sure you’d have been just as happy with 3% or less.

You are one of the only people defending this stupidity on this board. It is evident you are the same person in multiple threads based on key phrases and your writing style. I’m betting you are a command staff member or in some specialized community nerdery. You are colossally out of touch. No one is happy out here.

... But I’m sure Dennis will take you to Chick Fil A in the new Maserati to learn how to better your customer service when you’re handing out snow cones for your efforts on here.

Remember, when someone says “Thank You” it’s not “You’re welcome”. It’s “MY PLEASURE!”

Unregistered
    A gun and phone are stuff. Stuff does not provide fulfillment to your employee’s work life.

Unregistered
    Massachusetts Cops supports #DiBona2020

Unregistered
    Great. Lemma’s Lapdog chimes in about sucking it up.

If we’ve lost trust in our supposed leader, why would we walk into his office and share anything? Who the hell wants that target placed on their back? He talks of honesty and integrity but God help the next person that shares an honest opinion.

No deputy should ever, out of fear, be hesitant to speak; but that’s the environment that he’s fostered with the Insane Clown Posse that he has with him in command.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast