Update on Hearing?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dibs? I think NOT. I saw your Kabota skid steer that you HID on the side of your barn. Shame on YOUUU Everett. You're part of the reason this place is going to hell in a hand basket. Warming up to that city manager with his big plans. We seen you at the farmers market with that sorry excuse for crop. You stay on your own side of the chicken wire and tell your son the next time he come up the road driving that foreign crapster like the rag wheels o' hell he should expect a big fat summons.
    Hey Johnston you flag waving right winger, you should open your own PD and name it after yourself. You're nothing but a damn loud mouth in worn out Red Wings, always crying poor when you've got a loaf of bread under each arm. Shut your trap about my son's driving and his car old man. By the way, years ago they would say your old lady resembles the grill of an Edsel down there. Take that you old coot. Mess with the bull you get the horns.

Unregistered
    Hey Johnston you flag waving right winger, you should open your own PD and name it after yourself. You're nothing but a damn loud mouth in worn out Red Wings, always crying poor when you've got a loaf of bread under each arm. Shut your trap about my son's driving and his car old man. By the way, years ago they would say your old lady resembles the grill of an Edsel down there. Take that you old coot. Mess with the bull you get the horns.
    Hey Otis and Clem, take it to the Golden Corral, real men don’t care about you ancient focks. Argue about senior discounts elsewhere.

Unregistered
    That link didn’t work for me. Anyone wanting to see the case detail go to browardclerk.org and search for case: CACE19005019.

The case is still showing as PENDING and the most recent document is from 3/27.
    I'm more interested in this case: CACE17000724

Where SI got sued. Isn't that how he met his current lawyer Ben Kuehne? Didn't he just pay him off with our money? Didn't he just pay off the "plaintiff" too? Amazing how that case just settled and everything disappeared like a fart in the wind...

Unregistered

Yeah. DeSantis - 2 Israel - 0

Any update on today’s hearing for the former Sheriff?
    DIS-missed

Unregistered
    You two shook hands and made up yet ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234