Wtf is up with that baker m3200? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    You guys sure this isnt M2200???

Not M2200
    No M2200 is not a fat ugly *****

Not a fan!!
    They're talking about yours truly Sgt. Lisandra Vera M3200.

Unregistered
    Finally someone holds all the lazy asses on afternoons accountable and you lazy idiots start a thread....... lol..... thank goodness for the people that work that she’s here! Cuello stop writing shit! She’s your Sgt. again shift change.... LMFAO!

SMHHHH

Wrong target

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    finally someone holds all the lazy asses on afternoons accountable and you lazy idiots start a thread....... Lol..... Thank goodness for the people that work that she’s here! Cuello stop writing shit! She’s your sgt. Again shift change.... Lmfao!
    thank god your phone has a lighted screen that allows you to write while you're under her desk licking her ass.....get off of that 05 and check into service..

LMAO

Obvious kiss ass

Quote Originally Posted by SMHHHH View Post
    thank god your phone has a lighted screen that allows you to write while you're under her desk licking her ass.....get off of that 05 and check into service..
    LMAO!...... don't worry I'm sure you got some brownie points with your sergeant LOL

Unregistered
    Finally a Sgt that stands up to the do nothings in this place. The people that work appreciate it! Go do some work LOSERS! Instead of posting go stop some crime.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Finally a Sgt that stands up to the do nothings in this place. The people that work appreciate it! Go do some work LOSERS! Instead of posting go stop some crime.
    Lmao! Why stop crime? I get paid the same amount if I don’t do anything and let crime run. If I try to stop crime, I’ll probably loose my paycheck.

Unregistered

Unit M1000000

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lmao! Why stop crime? I get paid the same amount if i don’t do anything and let crime run. If i try to stop crime, i’ll probably loose my paycheck.
    got that right!....besides she doesn't make anyone accountable for shit. Especially when she doesn't listen to her radio or leave her desk all day.

Unregistered
    Debbie you too....... I guess some people never learn...... are you not waiting to get fired for stealing county time? Now you blog on duty?????? Why don’t you handle some reports on that desk. Losers will always be losers. The 3200 squad carries all the dead wait around here. 3200 squad kicks ass!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast