+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95
 
  1. #41
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too stupid to realize they’re stupid as they look.
    So says chitty the scumbag...affirmative action carla quan or Kyle the snitch

  2. #42
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too stupid to realize they’re stupid as they look.
    Have you looked at pictures of Chitwood, carla quan or Kyle. Now those are 3 stupid looking people.

  3. #43
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you looked at pictures of Chitwood, carla quan or Kyle. Now those are 3 stupid looking people.
    Rumor has it Kyle is going to be the next chief deputy.

  4. #44
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So says chitty the scumbag...affirmative action carla quan or Kyle the snitch
    It must be a sad life for you having to repeat the same thing day after day! Regardless on how you feel about Chitty and Kyle, they have REAL jobs! Alvin has NO job and Henry is out of work on life support; literally on life support! Even the failing News-Journal fired him!

  5. #45
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It must be a sad life for you having to repeat the same thing day after day! Regardless on how you feel about Chitty and Kyle, they have REAL jobs! Alvin has NO job and Henry is out of work on life support; literally on life support! Even the failing News-Journal fired him!
    Dont worry about the failing News-Journals ratings... Their ratings will flourish after exposing all of the inner workings and swinging going on at VCSO.
    Andrew Jenkins for Sheriff 2020!

  6. #46
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont worry about the failing News-Journals ratings... Their ratings will flourish after exposing all of the inner workings and swinging going on at VCSO.
    Andrew Jenkins for Sheriff 2020!
    That would be difficult if the state takes his certificate.

  7. #47
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That would be difficult if the state takes his certificate.
    So, you think he will not be restored and vindicated later this month? I have spoken to many deputies about Jenkins and he has their support and confidence in winning his case. AJ for Sheriff was a joke but I would endorse Big Bird over our Big Nose Pinocchio Sheriff. Jenkins is going to profit in many more ways than one. I predict a record settlement for Jenkins, and he very much deserves it! The county is suffering from the Sheriff and the liability he brings. I also predict Chitwood will blame Creamer for the initiating of the second investigation being as the X chief deputy opened the new investigation. Creamer wont mind, he got his attaboy payout.

  8. #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, you think he will not be restored and vindicated later this month? I have spoken to many deputies about Jenkins and he has their support and confidence in winning his case. AJ for Sheriff was a joke but I would endorse Big Bird over our Big Nose Pinocchio Sheriff. Jenkins is going to profit in many more ways than one. I predict a record settlement for Jenkins, and he very much deserves it! The county is suffering from the Sheriff and the liability he brings. I also predict Chitwood will blame Creamer for the initiating of the second investigation being as the X chief deputy opened the new investigation. Creamer wont mind, he got his attaboy payout.
    What payout did Creamer get?

  9. #49
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That would be difficult if the state takes his certificate.
    Not true. You don't have to be sworn in order to be Sheriff. Flagler County elected Jim Manfre as their Sheriff, and he's a lawyer with no law enforcement experience. Just saying.....

  10. #50
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What payout did Creamer get?
    More speculation and his biased opinion again! Another anti rant post with no substance to back his claim up! It sounds more like a conspiracy theory again! I would also like to see evidence of this payment?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •