Jenkins versus Chitwood - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess I was not clear enough. If your post in this thread doesn't contain useful information on Jenkins and his situation with the county then take it elsewhere!
    Guess I was not clear enough. If your post in this thread also doesn't contain useful information on Chitwood and bring a scumbag with the county then take it elsewhere!

Unregistered
    Guess I was not clear enough. If your post in this thread doesn't contain useful information on Jenkins and his situation with the county then take it elsewhere!
    With all due respect, who the hell are you to decide who can and can't post here. It's not like this is a closed forum. I pray that this isn't how you act on the street and treat the citizens you serve and protect. Here's a suggestion -- why don't you take your verbal bullying elsewhere!

Unregistered
    With all due respect, who the hell are you to decide who can and can't post here. It's not like this is a closed forum. I pray that this isn't how you act on the street and treat the citizens you serve and protect. Here's a suggestion -- why don't you take your verbal bullying elsewhere!
    I say post away....anything and everything about the vcso. That includes opinions. Chitwood cannot find out who you are here and cannot punish you for posting on here

Unregistered
    That’s right!

Unregistered
    That’s right!
    Chitwood is a scumbag.

Unregistered

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910